Chapter 45

It was about a week after getting our tattoos, mine was healing well. I couldn't stop looking at them, admiring them as well as my nipple piercings. I've changed into who I should've been my whole life. This whole time I had been holding back, doing the minimum to make myself happy so that the people around me, my parents and Ken, were more comfortable.

But while doing that and seeing the smiles on their faces, I was faking mine. I never felt accepted, heard, confident. With Callum that's all I feel, he brings the best version of me out into the world and I love it, he doesn't let me feel ashamed for what I like or want.

I smiled to myself in the mirror, dropping the shirt of his I had on, and picked up my phone to text him to ask when he and Jordan would be back from the warehouse when the lights suddenly started flickering. I crinkle my eyebrows in confusion, turning my flashlight on when they completely shut off, leaving me in the dark with my phone's flashlight.

"Goddamnit," I whined. I hated when the power went out. When I called Callum, he ended it on the second ring. "What the hell?" I muttered, pressing his name to call him again. He ended it.

Does he wanna die today?

I called again, it went to voicemail. "What the hell is wrong with you? Answer my call, the power's out and I'm fucking hungry, bring food when you guys are on your way back."

I walked over to the door and opened it to call Miles in so we could cuddle from wherever he was around the house. In front of me stood a tall man with a ski mask on, staring down at me with a knife in his hand and grabbing onto my face, right on top of my mouth to keep my voice silent.

He turned me around so my back was pressed against his front and put the knife away then stuffed something inside my mouth, wrapped something around my eyes and mouth. I couldn't see, I couldn't speak.

So I did the only thing I could. I fought back, writhing in his arms while he carried me somewhere. I picked my foot up and hit him in the crotch, he let out a tiny groan and shook it off, now holding me bridal style to keep my arms and legs at bay.

But it didn't work, I got out of his hold, starting to run away and try to rip whatever was on my face off when he pulled me back from the collar of Callum's shirt again, slamming me into his hard chest. He held my arms at my back and threw me over his shoulder, now able to keep all of my limbs secure in his hold.

No, fuck no.

I couldn't fight back, I didn't have my gun, knife, Callum. Miles was who the fuck knows where. Tears filled my eyes, I didn't stop squirming around, hoping he'd give up but he didn't. He kept his grip on my arms and legs tight and then suddenly threw me onto a random bed.

He grabbed my hands and placed them in handcuffs.

Is he going to rape me?

I held back a sob, trying to mentally prepare myself.

I called Callum twice, left him a voicemail. He should be here soon. Suddenly the door slammed open again, the sound of someone struggling in another's arms just as much as I did filling my ears and I realized it was probably Kara. The thought made my heart drop, my body started shaking, my tears fell down the side of my face while I tried to calm myself down.

Just give them what they want, they won't hurt you then.

They dropped her body onto the bed as well, and she didn't stop squirming. I nudged her leg with mine and she froze, breathing heavily beside me until she started becoming more violent, kicking around to hit anything.

Then we heard a chuckle, an all too familiar chuckle and my face fell underneath whatever he put on my face.

"Damn, at least we know they'd put up a good fight." Jordan laughed.