Chapter 69

comment.

------------------------

Callum's POV...

"Will you play with me, Callum?"

The sound of her voice murmuring those words echoed in my ear as my head pounded. I suddenly felt lightheaded, confused and aroused all at the same time. She sat, staring patiently. while I internally started freaking out, not knowing who would make the next move, if I was supposed to do it or wait for her to say something else.

"What's wrong?" She asked, "A simple yes or no or else I can't do anything, baby. Would you like me to touch you or not?"

Help.

"Yes." I nodded, feeling like I couldn't breathe.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, ma'am." I found myself breaking eye contact and continuously blinking, my hands shaking at her waist as she let out a soft chuckle.

"So adorable when you're nervous," She angled my head back up and caressed my cheek with a smile on her face. "A little birdie told me you wanted to let me take control for once, is that what you'd like?"

Jordan.

I didn't respond. A couple of seconds went by and the playfulness in her eyes transformed into slight annoyance. Her grip on my hair tightened and I swallowed hard again, letting out heavy breaths, "I asked you a question, Callum, answer it."

"Yes, ma'am. I'd like you to take control." I nodded, "For tonight."

She hummed in approval, the playfulness back and making me feel less on edge as she pressed her lips against mine, moving slowly as she pushed her tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth, letting her tongue collide with mine.

Knowing I'd want her to stay there for longer, she did the complete opposite and moved her mouth to my cheek, placing short, sweet kisses along my skin and moved until she was right by my ear, "Tonight, we're going to become one again. We will not be sleeping, we will not be stopping, no matter how many times you cum. I'm going to take what I want, for as long as I want until I've had my fill. Is there anything you wouldn't like me to do or say?"

"I, um," I let out a shaky breath, laying my head against her shoulder as she rubbed the nape of my neck comfortingly. "Please don-don't call me a 'good boy' when it gets a bit intense or put your hand on top of my mouth."

Embarrassing. So fucking embarrassing.

She pulls away and makes me look up, holds eye contact for a little while then finally nods, "Anything else?"

"Don't choke me too hard," I remembered.

He always did it until I was on the verge of passing out.

Again, she nods but doesn't say anything. I close my eyes for a moment, reminding myself that this is Nia and not my worst nightmare, so I'm safe.

"You're safe," She reminds me. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not going to force you, I'm going to make both of us feel good." I nod and place my head on her chest, trying to catch my run-out breath while she sat there, patiently waiting for me to be ready.

She never gave me all this trouble when I was dominating her but look at me, I need all these limits and time to get myself together. Pathetic.

The shaking of my hands and racing of my heart finally slowed down and I felt calmer. I nodded against her, giving her the okay to do what she wanted and she kissed my head, assuring me that everything would be okay one last time then kindly, but firmly, told me to lay back against the headboard.