Chapter 63

comment.

------------------------------

Kara's POV...

"Babe." I heard a whisper in my ear that woke me from my beautiful slumber and groaned in response, "Babe." He repeated, making my eyes shoot open as I let out a deep breath, forcing my fist to stay at my side instead of throwing it towards his face.

"Ba-"

"What, Jordan?" I forced out a kind voice through gritted teeth.

"Good morning." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards his chest. I sighed, shaking my head as my lips tugged up into a smile. He kissed my neck, brushed my hair out of my face and moved his lips to my cheek where he started blowing raspberries.

I laughed and squirmed around, turning to face him then placed my hand over his mouth so he'd stop. We sat there, staring at each other for a moment and I moved my hand to rest on his cheek and caressed the smooth skin. His smile grew to the point where his pearly white teeth were being showcased.

"Wanna fuck?" He blurted out. I pushed his face away and he laughed as I shook my head with a smile on my face. I sat up, seeing Dante waiting on his bed with his head tilted, waiting for us to call him up.

"Good morning, my little baby!" I squealed to which he shot forward and jumped on the bed, licking at my face.

"Why can't you be that enthusiastic when you see me in the morning?" Jordan whined.

I rolled my eyes then was pulled back by my hair and into his lap. He wrapped his hand around the front of my throat and angled my head up, a dark, hooded look in his eyes, "Roll your eyes at me again."

I fisted the sheets underneath us, contemplating doing it just to see what he'd do.

"Come on, baby. Give me a reason to make you cry, I dare you." He smirked. He loved being disrespected, loved it. It gave him a reason to get his revenge on me so a lot of the time, it was a game that we threw back and forth, seeing who would win, who would get tired out first.

"I need to save my energy for today," I gulped as his grip tightened but fully disappeared as he nodded.

"I agree," He moved his hands down to my waist and pulled me up to rest my back against his chest as we watched Dante go crazy with one of his toys, "Do you want me or Callum to go in with you?"

I shook my head, "No. I'm gonna go in there alone, see what she has to say for herself when Callum isn't there. She just tells him what he wants to hear, same with you. But she hasn't seen me yet and she never keeps a filter when it's just the two of us."

"Won't she know you'll repeat everything back to us?" He wondered.

"If I push her buttons enough, she won't give a shit. Words will be pouring out and she won't even realize how much she's giving away." Well, I hope that's how it'll go. We got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I was in the middle of taking a shower while Jordan did his hair when he spoke up.

"There's something I gotta tell you about what's going to happen this Christmas." He walked over and pressed his forehead against the glass. I pressed mine against it as well, smiling and waiting for him to go on.

"We have to spend it with Seth, Callum's brother."

"We what?!" I practically yelled. He placed his finger over his mouth so I'd keep it down, "But why? Does Callum even want to?"

"No, he doesn't." He shook his head, "But it's how we celebrate every year. We have to have dinner, stay there for the weekend because that's what Seth's wife made us do every year. It's the one holiday where she refused to let the two of them ignore each other."