Chapter 33

A/N: So I made an oopsies! The person I chose to play Nia also happens to be the person I chose to play Alexis, the girl just looks really different in both photos. But we're not gonna talk about it okay? Enjoy<3

---------------------------

"Mommy?" 

What? Alex?

"Alex? Alex, where are you?" My voice echoed in the pitch-black room surrounding me. Panic filled my voice, since when could Alex talk?

"Mommy, look." His cheery voice ran up to me, his burnt teddy in hand. It was him, that's his face, he looked exactly like Ken.

"Baby, are you okay?" I pulled him into my chest, holding onto him for dear life so nothing could take him away.

"Mommy, why?" He dropped all of the happiness, his voice now sad and distant, like he was far away yet my arms were still wrapped around him.

"Why what, Alex?" I looked down at him, only to find that lady. The lady I had killed, she's still pregnant. Her stomach bled out all around me.

"No." I quickly let go of her and looked up, beside her stood Alex.

"You did this! You killed her!" He yelled.

"No, honey, no. I mean, I did but she was a bad person." I explained.

"No, you killed her with a gun! She was pregnant, you killed her child!" His voice turned cold.

"I didn't mean to, I mean I did but I-"

"You're a murderer! You did worse than the man that took me away! Murderer!"

Murderer. Murderer. Killer. You did this. You killed them all. The second I blinked, all of those bodies lay around us, I felt like their eyes were on me, haunting me.

"Look at what you did!" He yelled at me, tears in his eyes. "I'm glad he took me away from you, you're not a good person! Killer! You're a killer, nothing more than a cold-blooded killer!"

"No, please!" I covered my ears and closed my eyes. But it wouldn't go away, his voice wouldn't go away.

"Killer! Killer! You're horrible! I hate you!"

"No, Alex! No, please!" I screamed.

I jolted up, tears falling down my face with sweat built upon every inch of my body.

"No!" I cried, my vision blurry when a familiar hand pulled me up into a sitting position. I hunched over, puking into the same bucket I had been for the past three days.

When I was done, he made me take down a gulp of water. I pulled my knees up into my chest and rested my head on top, covering my ears to block out the echoed voices, keeping my eyes wide open so I wouldn't have to see the bodies.

He didn't say a word, I didn't either. We stayed silent for a while after I woke up, then he'd ask if I wanted to eat, I would say no and he would ask if I wanted to watch a movie, I'd say no again, he asked if I was ready to go take a shower, tears would fall out of my eyes and I'd say no. Then he'd pull me into his chest, I'd cry and cry, he would try to assure me that everything would be okay, I wouldn't say anything. Then he'd go into the bathroom, grab my stuff and brush my teeth for me, wash my face and body with a warm towel and we'd sit in silence the whole day.

He would leave every few hours to take Miles out and feed him. When he came back, he'd have a plate of food for me that I didn't eat. Mary would come in, see it was still full, I'd thank her and tell her I wasn't hungry then she'd kiss my head and tell me it was okay, try to stick around to feed me it, I would puke it out after a few bites and she'd leave after assuring me everything would be better over time.