Chapter 15

this is the chapter most of you are here for...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I stirred in my sleep as I felt my head start to pound from the sunlight shining in through the windows. My head moved up to allow more access to the soft lips leaving light kisses on my neck.

I sighed at the calming gesture, letting out a soft moan when he started sucking. My hands moved through his hair as I bit my lip, the pain and pleasure from this tongue licking and teeth nibbling leaving me hot and bothered.

His hands made their way around my waist, pulling me closer and grabbing onto my thighs. He pushed them apart before rubbing me through my silk shorts. I slowly moved my hips into his hand before fully opening my eyes and turning my head towards him.

"Good morning." His deep, husky voice sent shivers down my spine and turned my legs to jelly.

"Good morning." I smile, closing my eyes in ecstasy as he gently massaged my clit.

The disappointment was evident on my face when he pulled his hand away, pecked me on the lips and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, turning over on my belly and groaning when my head started throbbing.

"Work." He mumbled, brushing his teeth.

I frowned, "What exactly do you do for work, Callum? Besides owning a few clubs."

He finished brushing his teeth and washed his face before turning to me, "Don't worry about it."

I sighed, "Whatever."

"Not today, Nia." He warned me.

"Okay." I surrendered, throwing my hands up. "What happened last night?"

He took a deep breath and hesitated, "Nothing."

What the hell?

"Anything I should know?" I asked him, squinting my eyes.

He shook his head, walking into the closet. I rolled my eyes and turned over.

Weirdo.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on, the screen opening to my messages. As I read the conversation that appeared over and over again, my heart dropped to my stomach as I tried convincing myself it was a joke, but it wasn't.

10:30 am

Unknown: You won't be under his protection for long, Nia Seymour.

Me: uh oh.

Unknown: You'll regret that soon enough. Enjoy the bliss you're in right now, it won't last.

My throat closed up and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Callum walked out of the closet fixing his tie then turned to me, his face falling as he saw the stress on mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked, stepping closer.

I handed him the phone and he looked at it, showing no emotion on his face as he read it.

"Hm."

"What do you mean, hm? Who is that? Why are they texting me?" I asked, getting frantic as my anxiety shot unrealistic thoughts through my mind.

"Calm down, baby." He pulled me into his chest, "I'll take care of it."

I nodded against him, my shaky hands holding him tight.

"If they text you again tell me, okay?" He pulled my face up to look him in the eyes.

"Okay." I nodded.