BONUS CHAPTER

WEDDING DAY!

Nia's POV...

It's the day of my wedding. Our wedding. And I woke up in a fucking jail cell with my bridesmaids. Each of us earned an earful from Mary when she bailed us out and began driving us to the city where we'd be getting ready in a penthouse beside the venue.

Rocko was getting the boys in the meantime. I wanted to see Callum and make sure he was alright after the brawl broke out last night in the club. We looked bad but they looked worse.

"Hurry up, let's go," Mary ushered, waving us out of the car in front of the building so that she could go park. Kara, Jasmine and Alexis followed me into the building, the four of us still in our outfits from last night with ripped hair and ruined makeup.

We rushed to the elevator, anxiously waiting as it rose up to the top floor. I took the key to our room out and pressed it against the door, pushing it open. We all headed towards the master bedroom to see our dresses hanging from a clothing rack and our jewellery all laid out for us.

I took a deep breath as I looked around, feeling teary-eyed as the girls hugged me from behind. This is really happening.

We're getting married.

A fourth dress sat just before mine on the clothing rack, half the size of the rest and belonging to my little flower girl who looked up from her book on the bed, a smile appearing on her face, "Mommy!"

I crouched down as she hopped off and headed toward me while the girls dispersed to their rooms to get ready "Where were you?" She asked me curiously.

"Don't you worry about that," I smiled, Kara made a scoffing sound from down the hall that elicited a light chuckle from me. After quickly showering my body and hair, I sat at the vanity in the room and began getting ready.

Mary joined us soon after with food which we devoured within minutes. While Imani read her book, I did her hair. As I did, Mary was placing hot rollers into my hair. As I was finishing twisting another piece of Imani's hair into the bun I'd made on the top of her head, my hand began shaking.

The longer it didn't stop, the more aggravated I got. I dropped her hair and put my hands in my lap, taking a deep breath. Mary wrapped an arm around me, "it's okay to be nervous, sweetheart. Take a minute, I'll finish up her hair."

I nodded and stood up, walking over to the bathroom and standing above the sink with my eyes closed, trying to focus on my breathing. There were so many thoughts in my head, so many worries and doubts that were coming from a place that didn't truly exist.

What if he changes his mind? What if I get there only to find out he's gone and abandoned me? What if everything goes wrong and what's supposed to be the best day of my life turns out to be one of the worst?

I knew the day was going to be fine. Callum would never do that to me. He loves me. But there's always a slim chance that his fear of becoming his father or possibly changing after marriage would overwhelm the love he has for me.

"Mommy?" I opened my eyes, looking into the mirror where Imani timidly stood by the door of the bathroom, fiddling with her hands.

I smiled, my eyes tearing up again as I moved towards her and knelt down to her height, "you look beautiful."

"Really?" She smiled, raising her head to look at me. She had on a beautiful blue dress. The top was made of smooth satin and the skirt was covered with tulle fabric. A pearl necklace was placed around her neck with matching earrings. Her hair was in a loose but clean bun with two thick strands twisted back and pinned into it. Two pieces of lightly curled hair hung free on each side of her face.