Chapter 44

I walked over to the bed, she bit her lip, smiling at me with her pierced tits in full view.

"You look stunning," I said, climbing onto the bed with my hands pressed on both sides of her, gripping onto the sheets as my eyes looked over her flawless figure.

"Thank you," She smiled, eyes red from all of the shots she had and I hesitated.

"I don't think we should do this while you're drunk, baby," I said, forcing myself not to touch her.

"Do what?" She tilted her head, teasingly. "Fuck? You don't wanna play with me tonight?"

I swallowed, "Don't tease me."

"I'm not teasing. My legs are open and ready for you, I have nothing but a pair of fishnets and your tie on. This is anything but teasing." She laughed. "Since when did I get with a pussy, Callum?"

I grabbed onto her throat, making her gasp as I pulled her to sit on her knees while I stood to my full height again. She craned her neck up, her tiny hands gripping at my wrist but making no move to pull it off of her.

Her big, hazel eyes looked at me expectantly, waiting to see what I'd do, wanting me to take control and give her what she wants. So fucking sexy, so needy. All mine.

She cleared her throat, legs shuffling to press together. "I, um, I have a surprise for you."

I moved my hand to her jaw, caressing the skin gently. "What is it?"

"I want you to," She paused, going red and breaking eye contact.

"To what? Speak up." I forced her to look at me again. Her hands fiddled nervously in her lap, all confidence was suddenly thrown out the window.

"To fuck me in," She broke it off again, letting out a nervous breath. I squinted my eyes.

Her pussy? Her mouth? What did she- Oh, shit.

I smirked in realization, looking around and spotting some lube sitting on my bedside table that wasn't there before. She wants to try something new tonight, extremely new.

"Finish your sentence, or you're not getting what you want." I forced her to look at me again, teasing her by placing my hand on her thigh, extremely close to her pussy while moving the other to touch her lips, imagining my come dripping out while she looked up at me with those innocent-looking eyes.

"I want to try," Her voice dropped down to a whisper. "Anal."

"You want me to fuck you in the ass?"

She let out a quiet gasp at my vulgar statement, now completely red and anxious while stuttering over her words, not knowing what to say.

"Answer me. Do you want me to fuck you in the ass, Nia?" I stared her down, wanting her to be completely comfortable with even thinking about it. If she couldn't even admit it, how the hell was she actually going to take it?

"Yes, sir." She pressed her nails into her thighs, digging into her skin.

"Say it," I demanded.

"I want you to fuck me." She didn't make any move to say anymore. I chuckled, moving my hand to the back of her head and holding her hair in my hands. She leaned into my touch, I gripped onto it and flipped her over, forcing her head into the mattress while her ass was in the air, her cheeks spread apart.

I grabbed the fishnets and ripped them apart before pressing my thumb against her untouched hole, rubbing and teasing the rim. She whined out uncomfortably.

"Is this where you wanna get fucked? You wanna be a whore and get fucked in the ass?" I mocked her.

She let out a frustrated sound, hiding her face from me. I moved her hair, forcing her to look back at me.