hi part 2

Okay I didn't want to have to address this already but I guess I have to. A lot of people in the comments are talking about how "cringe" or "embarrassing" or "irritating" Nia is and I understand that. But I need you guys to understand that my writing and characters actions have meaning behind them. This book isn't just for you guys come on and masturbate at the steamy parts, it involves certain emotions and toxic characteristics between the characters who are learning as they navigate through life.

This is an actual book with emotion and certain feelings I want to portray that Nia and Callum are feeling with all that they've gone through.

Obviously though you guys haven't realized that and it's disappointing that I have to explain this to you. I know it's frustrating and annoying that Nia seems weak and dependent on Callum and everyone around her. THATS THE POINT. She is going to go through a lot of lows before getting to her peak, there will be character development. This book is far from over, you guys just need to be patient with it.

For people who are annoyed and don't want that in a book, you can simply leave and never read my book again. See you later, thanks for reading this far:)

Now for everyone else, all I ask is for respect. I think I've given you quite a bit of that to ask for some back. I may seem nice, but I will not be one of those authors who put up with peoples immature bullshit, are we understanding each other now? Thank you.

See you next time my angels, make sure to eat and drink a lot of water. I love you❤️