Chapter 41

A tired groan left my mouth when I felt gentle fingers touching my stomach, making my abs flex from the ticklish feeling as they brushed up and down softly. A pair of soft lips pressed against my neck, leaving light kisses down to my chest. A body hovered over mine as the lips continued towards my stomach.

I smiled, my eyes blinking open, a certain fire igniting inside of me at the familiar feeling of her lips on my skin. My hand reached for her neck and pulled her up, making her gasp in shock. She bit down on her lip, her hips grinding down into my crotch making me tighten my hold on her from the throb on my tip.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her, my voice low.

She gulped, "I wanna play."

I squinted my eyes, "You didn't ask permission, did you?"

"No, sir." She bit her lip, silently begging for punishment.

I shook my head, trying to hide my smirk. "Not right now. You gotta save your energy for later."

She crinkled her eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean? What's happening later?" I didn't answer her and sat up, her legs wrapping around my waist as I carried her out of bed and into the bathroom, getting our toothbrushes ready.

"Meaning save your energy for later," I repeated. She rolled her eyes and sat on the counter brushing her teeth. I did the same while making my way back to the bed, grabbing my phone and going to Jordan's contact.

8:36 am

Me: Let's do the thing tonight.

Jordan: Yes, daddy I've been waiting too long<3

Me: Okay seriously, what the fuck is that?

Jordan: Kara told me it's a heart and now I can't stop using it.

Me: Why didn't I see that before?

Jordan: Cause you're an idiot.

Me: I'm gonna kill you.

Jordan: ;)

Me: Suck my dick.

Jordan: I'm ready.

I rolled my eyes at the idiot, asking myself why the fuck I had to help him that day when he was getting picked on. It could've been anyone, why did it have to be me? I threw the phone onto the bed and walked back over to the bathroom where Nia was now in the shower, soap covering her tits, surprisingly making them look even more attractive than they were. She turned around, putting the soap on her back and ass as well, I let out a groan.

"Baby, have I ever told you that you're beautiful?" I said as I pushed my sweatpants down to fall on the floor and walk into the fogged-up shower.

"Hm, I don't recall-" I cut her off, pulling her body into mine with one hand on her ass and the other on her waist.

"Shut up. You should get a tattoo," I suggested.

She laughed, "Where should I get one?" I smiled as she looked down at her body, trying to find a place until I placed a finger on her pubic bone.

"Right here," I said, using two fingers to rub against her slit.

She looked at me, tilting her head. "Why? So you can look at it while we're fucking?"