Chapter 38

The dickhead ended up being kicked out, Callum said he'd deal with him at the warehouse another day. I was sitting with Kara and Axel, looking through my phone when Callum dropped down beside me with a thump, almost breaking the whole couch.

"Here," I looked down at his lap, he had a plate filled with fries and a big ass burger I don't think could be eaten by anyone but him.

He picked it up and went to feed me a bite, but I shook my head. "No thank you, I'm not hungry."

His shoulders dropped, "Do you want a hotdog instead? Mary got some fruit, you want that? Or I can run to Mcdonald's and-"

I let out a laugh. "No, it's okay. I'm not hungry."

My gaze switched over to my phone when his eyes bore into mine, "You haven't eaten since breakfast, why are you lying?"

"Your body represents a figure similar to a hippopotamus."

"I'm not lying," I smiled. "I'm just-"

My stomach cut me off, growling so loud that Jordan looked over at us and he was sitting on a whole other couch.

"Come with me." Callum stood up, holding his hand out for me to take. Hesitantly, I took it. He led me to a guest bathroom inside the house, lifting me onto the counter then placing himself in between my legs.

"What's going on?" He asked, his hands wrapping around my lower back then resting just above my ass where my back curved out. A small shiver rolled up my spine when his ring touched my already cold skin.

"Nothing, I just." I cut myself off, bringing my hands up and cursing myself for letting tears fall out of my eyes, "He called me a hippo!"

"Who?" He asked, "Matt? The guy you shot?"

I nodded, "He-he said my body represents a figure similar to a hippo-hippopotamus."

His face became blurry as tears filled up my eyes, flooding down my face. He pulled me to the edge of the counter, kissing my shoulder as I let my head rest on his shoulder.

"Baby, you're beautiful. Why are you letting what that dick says dictate what you put inside your body? You've seen him, any hippo in the world could make him look like absolute shit." He smiled. I laughed, wiping at my eyes. "Besides, he probably said that because you're as curvy as Gloria from Madagascar, look at this ass."

"That's what I said!" I exclaimed as he held my bottom in his hands.

"And you're right, Glorias hot, you're hot, any hippo is hotter than him, anything in general is. Don't pay attention to the bullshit he comes up with, he was just intimidated. Little boys like that always think commenting on a woman's body helps their argument, but it's just to make you back down, I'm glad you didn't." He assured me.

I nodded, hopping off the counter and turning to look at my body.

It looks beautiful, like always. With the stretch marks, the loose skin on my stomach, everything. I'm beautiful.

His hands appeared on my torso, slowly making their way down to the straps of my bottoms and placing his hands inside, on my hips. I watched him through the mirror, bringing his head down to kiss my neck, "Were you trying to tease my men today, coming over and making your ass jiggle in front of them like that when you walked away, hm? All their eyes were on you."

I held onto the counter, trying to keep myself standing even though my knees felt like buckling underneath me, "No, I wasn't trying to tease them."

"I don't believe you, Nia." He grunted, "One thing I've noticed about you since we first met is that you fucking love attention. You love making men look at you, wish they could fuck you and leave them wanting more every time. After the stunt you pulled with Kara, I wouldn't be surprised if it applied to women as well."