Chapter 67

First things first. Go ahead and look at the number of comments last chapter. You see that? No. Not allowed. I need you guys to comment, it's the only thing that makes me wanna keep writing.

So, comment.

And I'm out of storage so google docs won't let me edit. If there are typos, read past them or something idk.

---------------------------

Callum's POV...

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

It was the only word racing through my mind since we ran into that creepy, ugly troll outside the diner. I was right there alongside Nia, watching as she looked mesmerized under his stare. I waited for the right moment when I was sure we had backup in case this guy had someone ready, waiting for us to get out of the car so they could get their hands on the girls.

"Who are you and why the fuck are you looking at her like a creep?" Jordan seethed after I punched the man across the face. His eyes were stuck behind us, still watching Nia and I had enough of it.

"Tie him up, we'll take him to the back of the building and deal with him there," I said. Oscar nodded and started tying the man up. My eyes followed the noise of Rocko's retreating car, making sure they got out safely with no one following them other than my men.

Without any fight, the guy let Oscar and Jordan drag him across the parking lot to the back of the building with me following close behind. The door of the diner opened and a mom and her daughter walked out, their smiles falling and the ladies' milkshake falling to the ground at the sight of a poor helpless man being helplessly dragged across the hard cement.

My eyes flickered over to the daughter, who watched in curiosity. We made eye contact and I smiled, giving her a little wave. She grinned, going to wave back when her mother grabbed her hand and rushed her over to their car.

I shook my head, "Rude. I mean come on, who prevents their children from showing good manners like that?"

Rolling my eyes, I focused on the task at hand, letting Jordan and Oscar hold the man up with his arms and legs pinned to the brick wall behind him while I twisted my rings around my finger, pretending it was Nia's touch so my nerves wouldn't skyrocket.

"What's your name?" I asked him. Silence. I nodded, "Okay, I should've seen that coming. Let's try something easier, yeah? Who sent you?"

"I think we both know the answer to that, Rivera." He gritted. Annoyed, I stopped twisting my ring so the designed areas were facing the top when I jabbed him in the stomach. He let out a low groan of pain, trying to hunch over but was stopped when Jordan forced him back up.

"I think we both know I'm not a fucking mind reader and you're nothing but the bait that's been forced to be here in some dickhead's place. Either way, you're dying kid, so stop wasting my fucking time and give straight answers."

"Dean. Ring a bell?" He replied, wheezing.

"What did he tell you when he sent you? What were you looking for and what were you planning?" I pushed.

"He wanted to see how his girl's doing. He told me to give her this distinct look, a stare only she'd understand and from how her eyes were on me the whole time, it seemed to work," He said, "It was just to let her know he's still around and he's coming for her, at some point or another."

"Where is Dean?" Jordan spoke up, "How'd he get you to do this?" Again, the guy went silent. Jordan pulled his knife out and stuck it into the kid's stomach. Oscar quickly covered his mouth so the scream he let out would be muffled. Tears formed and fell out of his eyes as he violently squirmed in their hold.