Chapter 13

My body registered the weight on my chest, the hand around my waist and the bulge poking my leg making me stir in my sleep and slowly blink my eyes open to clear my vision.

After Callum left last night, I needed to rest so I undressed and slipped under the covers.

I looked down at Callum's perfectly shaped face laying on my chest using my boobs as a pillow, the stubble on his face and his messy morning hair that he somehow made look hot got me angry.

"Fucking asshole," I muttered, pushing his face off of me and sitting up.

In an instant, I was pulled back by my hair making me grab his hand and try to pry it off but he used the other to gather both of mine and push them into my lower back.

He pushed my head into the pillow, making me sit face down ass up.

Letting my hands go, he moved his to my ass, spanking it as hard as he could.

"You wanna say that again, smartass?" He said with a threatening voice.

Chuckling, I turned my head away from him.

"Fuck. You."

He snapped, spanking me on my pussy hard making me yelp.

"Watch your fucking mouth," He gritted through his teeth.

He pulled my head up by my hair, facing me towards him with a glare on his face.

Moving his hand from my hair to my throat, he pulled me closer.

"You wanna keep going, little girl? Or have you learnt your lesson?"

I rolled my eyes, going to talk but got cut off when my head snapped to the side, a slight stinging sensation making its way across my left cheek.

"Don't roll your fucking eyes at me, slut."

Pressing my thighs together, I looked up at him and bit my lip.

"Sorry."

"Good girl." Pushing me away, he climbed off of the bed and pulled on a pair of shorts before walking into the bathroom.

Fuck, Nia. You should be crying right now, not thinking about riding him.

I shook the dirty thought in my head off, getting off of the bed and grabbing the closest piece of clothing I could find. It was Callum's shirt so I threw it on.

After brushing my teeth beside him, I walked into the closet and pulled on a pair of my shorts.

"Your ass is hanging out of those shorts," Callum pointed out.

"My pussy was practically hanging out last night, you didn't seem to have a problem with that." I threw back at him.

"Nia, I'm not kidding."

"What? Neither am I."

"Drop the attitude before I spank that ass till it's black and blue." He ordered.

"Fine, fuck." I rushed out of the room before he could do anything else.

Rubbing my temples, I let out a frustrated sigh while remembering last night's events. Who would find something like that out and not give an attitude?

He can't punish me for having feelings. He can't always get his way.

Walking into the dining room, I spotted an uncomfortable-looking Kara, probably stressed about my reaction to Callum and Alexis having sex, even though I already knew.

"It's okay, Kara. I already know."

Her shoulders dropped, finally relieved.

"Wait. Know what?" She inquired.