Chapter 35

A/N: Just a disclaimer for the last chapter because people thought Jordan, Kara and Callum were too comfortable and it got too emotional. Callum and Jordan are very experienced in BDSM guys and I have their whole story from kids already written out in my head so obviously, I understand their actions more than you so it's easier for me to give them the benefit of the doubt.

They were simply just playing their roles as doms because they're so used to playing that part after all they went through with Callum's dad in the past, it's not that they were happy to be with each other's girls, they thought it over for weeks and prepared themselves for it. When Nia got nervous, Jordan comforted her just like the soft dom he is. When Kara cried, Callum comforted her just like the hard dom he is. I was portraying different ways to show how both of them deal with situations differently and I think I portrayed it well, maybe I just added too many emotions, my fault.

Now for Nia and Kara. We got Nia's POV, we didn't get Kara's. Nia already has a bunch of issues, including separation anxiety and the fact that this is all new to her, that's why she wanted Callum but she only thought about him for a second. Callum was busy trying to help Kara feel comfortable after it got too intense for her, so he obviously didn't think of Nia and because again, he's so used to doing this. It's completely professional for him and Jordan. Kara, on the other hand, was nervous, scared and when that happened, she was looking at Callum as a dom, she found comfort in his touch and she had every right to because Jordan wasn't there and that's why they were trying this out. When a dom hands their sub off to another dom, they are obligated to take on that responsibility for a certain amount of time, Jordan and Callum did that perfectly, they weren't "too comfortable." It wasn't cheating, it was completely consensual on all ends, so there's no need to get worked up about it, it was just a bit of fun they decided to have.

After the reaction I got, there may not be any more of it. So make up your minds, would you like Jordan and Kara action or not, please let me know.

PS. Stop turning on Callum so quickly, he's trying very hard and I'm tired of seeing all the Calciu-Callum slander in the comments! He was kindly admiring Kara's figure, appreciating her figure and complimenting her and he didn't do it at Nia's expense, nor was he trying to compare. When he said he was taking those trafficked kids in to work for him, he said it as a way to make sure they are taken care of instead of throwing them into foster care and not knowing what happened to them in the future. But you guys will see what happens to those kids in future books;) but like come on, you guys didn't even hate on him this much when he was physically hitting poor Nia then he says one thing now and you brats act like he just shot her. Come on now, get your shit together.

READ THAT^ ALL OF IT! NOW! SERIOUSLY I RECOMMEND READING IF YOU HAD DOUBTS ABOUT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

-------------------------------------------------

Nia's POV...

Waking up this morning felt... weird. But it was a good feeling, I felt light and worked out in such a gentle way. I was sore, but good sore, the type that made me look beside me at a sleeping Callum and want more.

He shifted in his sleep, turning to face me and pulling me as close as possible. I quietly chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck, his head resting on my chest while I played around with his messed-up hair. I stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what I'd done yesterday.

Luke.

Luke, Luke, Luke. Surprisingly, the more I thought about him, the less guilty I felt. All of the stuff he said, all of the stuff he did, what he said to my face, what he probably said when Callum was torturing him. He didn't deserve my pity, he deserves more than what he's gotten in the past month.