Important!!!

Hello my beautiful readers, I hope you are all doing well. Lol, I wanted to start that off formally, I don't know why. A lot of you may be wondering why I haven't been publishing any chapters in a while and I'm here to answer that because it has been a pretty long time and I apologize for that.

Some of you may know that I'm a senior this year and fellow seniors obviously know how stressful this year is and it's only the beginning. Work has piled up quickly, we're supposed to be applying to colleges/universities and my life is honestly very chaotic at the moment.

With all of this going on, I feel like I've left you guys behind, but you deserve more than that because you've given me this amazing opportunity to share this story with you guys that is still ongoing with tons more to come.

But right now, and for the next while, I don't think I'm going to be able to publish chapters any time soon. I'm really sorry, I know I was already being really inconsistent and that was stupid and lazy of me because if I pushed myself, Taken Captive would've probably been done by now and everyone could read it without wondering what's going to happen next.

That's my fault completely, I'm sorry for that and I honestly have no excuse. I've tried and tried, but I just can't write with all this stuff going on in my life. I just hope you guys can wait for now and trust me when I say, I will be back. I am not going to leave this book hanging, that's a total promise!

But for right now, it's see you later my babies. I love you, thank you for everything, I'll be back as soon as I can so we can see the end of Callum and Nia's story.

I am still going to be active on my instagram and maybe TikTok so if you'd like to, go follow those for updates!

TikTok: @rt.loves.books

Instagram: @rtlovesbooks