Chapter 75

comment or I'll hurt you.

I didn't bother editing this because you've been waiting long enough so fuck it, you know?

Also, I want you guys to get real cozy and have something comforting with you for this one. Whether that's food or a drink or a blanket, etc. Just have something. This one's over 9,000 words and a bit heavy.

Enjoy, my babies. I love you.

-------------------------------------

"May I please insert my dick inside your vagina?" Callum murmured, his hand holding my tit from behind as if it was a stuffed animal.

I sighed, "good morning to you too, Muffin."

"Good morning," he said, "may I please insert my dick inside your vagina?" he repeated. I rolled my eyes and threw the covers off of myself, "where are you going?"

"Come on," I yawned as I unbuttoned my shirt and shrugged it off, "let's take a shower together." I heard frantic shuffling before the sound of him falling off the bed had me shaking my head, "are you that hungover?"

"Yeah," he groaned. As I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, he came up behind me and wrapped his large arms around my torso. He made me look smaller than I am, a lot smaller. I rested my head back against his chest as he dipped his head down to my neck while bringing one of his hands up to my throat to control my movements. His other made its way to my chest and fiddled with the piercing on my nipple.

"Brush your teeth," I said and pulled down my shorts, "then you can join me." He watched me with hooded eyes as I stepped into the shower. I put my head underneath the showerhead and let the hot water pour all over my skin, immediately making me feel refreshed.

I kept my eyes closed, knowing he was still looking at me and his stare, that stare he does when he's in this type of mood, is enough to make me cuddle up in a corner and hide. It was scary but not a bad scary, just intimidating.

I gasped, almost choked when his hand wrapped around my throat and pulled me against him. He crashed his lips against mine and I bit down, not letting go until I felt the metallic taste of his blood in my mouth. He grunted in pain as his grip on my hips tightened, pressing so hard it'd probably bruise. I finally let go and licked my lips as I held eye contact with him, "don't scare me like that and I won't make you bleed."

"I'll make sure to keep scaring you then," he smirked, blood pouring out of a part of his lips. He grabbed the back of my neck and turned me around, making me press my hands against the wall in front of me to keep myself steady as he kissed my shoulder, back, hip and butt before he finally reached my pussy and dove right in.

I gasped, trying to press my thighs together when he used his thumb to press down on my clit while he tongue-fucked me. My legs shook as the tension in my core built up when he replaced his tongue with his fingers and curled them inside of me, "oh, god," I whimpered as he sucked hard on my clit, making a shriek leave my mouth as tears of pleasure fell out of my eyes.

So lost in my fuzzy mind, I didn't realize he'd stood up and rubbed his tip against me until he slowly pushed inside of me. I clenched around him, groaning in slight pain when he went further and further until my ass was pressed against the bottom of his stomach.

He brought his arms around me, one holding my throat while the other found its way down to my cunt and gently rubbed my clit, "you okay?" he asked. I nodded, feeling dizzy as I dropped my head against his shoulder and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

He pulled out and thrust back in, slow but hard and deep. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as his grip on my throat tightened to the point where my air supply was cut off. I bit down on my lip as a smile overtook my lips and a fulfilling feeling filled my mind.