Chapter 14

TW: sexual assault.

---------------------------------------------

I shrugged my clothes back on, tired from the steamy moment Callum and I just had. The way he manhandled me, pleasured me so much that my body could barely function without his hands there to support me in just the right places.

My thighs pressed together from the thought of it. Heat raised to my cheeks, making them go all red while the tingly sensation came back in between my legs.

"What, you wanna go another round?" He spoke up, amusement in his voice.

"I'm too tired." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Sounds like you want it from that eye roll, baby."

My eyes widened as I turned around to look at him, a smug look on his face.

"How-nevermind." I cut myself off, not even wanting to know.

He pulled on a loose grey shirt to match with his sweatpants then picked up his phone.

"Jordan says dinner's ready, let's go."

We walked into the dining room together hand in hand. My eyes found their way to the front door where Alexis's suitcase sat waiting for her. I turned my head towards the dining table, she sat there with a glare on her face when she heard our footsteps.

As I sat in my seat in front of her, my eyes made their way to her neck where a dark purple bruise was.

What the fuck?

"Hey, what happened to your neck? Do you need some ice?" The words blurted out of my mouth, almost forgetting that we weren't supposed to care for one another, we don't get along. But I couldn't help it, I knew how she felt.

She looked up at me, "No, fuck off and mind your business."

"Watch your fucking mouth." Kara threatened, standing up before Jordan pulled her back down giving her a stern look that surprisingly made her listen.

I noticed the way Alexis's eyes flickered to Callum before she went back to her food and turned my head towards him to catch the threatening glare he gave her.

He did that to her.

"Callum," I whispered, shocked. Why would he do that?

He glanced at me, "Not right now."

I gulped, trying to keep my nerves at bay. Who does he think he is? Putting his hands on me was one thing, but doing it to another girl is something I would not put up with. I couldn't make a scene though, not yet.

Reluctantly, I picked up my fork and started eating my food.

We all finished eating, Kara and I helping Mary clean up the dishes while Jordan and Callum walked Alexis out.

"Okay, she's gone now." I heard Jordan say to Callum as we turned the corner. "But what the hell are we going to do about him?"

Him?

Before Callum could answer, he spotted Kara and me at the door and cleared his throat, making Jordan turn our way as well.

"Who's 'him'?" I asked, walking towards them with Kara behind me.

"No one, don't worry about it." Callum tried to assure me.

Oh, fuck off.

I was tired of all these secrets he kept from me. He expected me to treat him a certain way, respect him, but the second I wanted that back he couldn't even do the bare minimum.