Chapter 8

Callum's POV...

I walked out of Nia's room, my cock hard again. All I wanted was to fuck her, but it wasn't the right time. So far, she's given me what she was with ease because this is what she needs.

Something happened to her and what I do to her, dominate, makes her forget about it. When we aren't doing something sexual she goes back to the shy, innocent Nia.

But I know the real her, she likes to be treated like a slut. She wants to be thrown around and used, she wants physical pain to forget about the pain she feels on the inside and I need to figure out what is causing that pain. What happened to her?

I need a cold shower.

I walked into my bathroom and took my shorts off, turning the shower on.

My muscles flexed when I stepped in, the cold stream of water coating my body and making goosebumps appear all over.

Then I started thinking about Nia, her curvy waist, the feel of her breasts against my chest, the stretch marks on her ass and hips making the most beautiful patterns I've ever seen. Her soft skin glistening under the light and her wet hair sticking to her back when I flipped her over and spanked her and the way I made her body shake with just my fingers. Her body, her face, her personality were angelic, I've never seen a woman as innocent but mischievous as her.

My hand found its way around my cock, slowly moving up and down as I closed my eyes and imagined it was her soft wet mouth giving me that pleasure.

Her head bobbing up and down, her big brown eyes looking up at me filled with lust as mascara rolled down her cheeks. Her beautiful red cheeks, filled with embarrassment even though she loved every second of it, even when I pushed her head all the way down and made her gag.

My hand jerked on the tip faster, the pressure in my balls building up as a soft moan left my lips and I threw my head back in ecstasy.

"Yes, sir."

"I'm sorry.

"Please."

Her gentle voice filled my head, sending me over the edge as I came into my hand wishing I could just go back to her room and fuck her senseless right now.

Ignoring my horny thoughts, I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth then threw on another pair of shorts before going to bed.

I jolted up, rapidly blinking my eyes and confusion filling my head when I heard a scream, Nia's scream.

I threw the covers off of myself before grabbing my pistol and rushing towards her and Kara's hallway.

Nia's door was wide open, the lights on with Kara kneeling in front of her, while Nia sat on the ground shaking and sobbing with a blanket wrapped around her small body.

I heard Jordan's quick footsteps behind me and looked back, he had his pistol as well and a look filled with worry and confusion slapped across his face.

He looked up at me, using his head to ask what's wrong, I shrugged then we both looked back at the girls, looking like children standing in their parent's doorway in the middle of the night.

There was no one in here, why was she crying?

Kara looked up at us, "Go get her a glass of water."

Jordan hurried off while I stood there, not knowing what else to do.

"Is she okay?" I asked. Kara nodded.

Jordan came back a minute later, a glass of water in hand before he handed it off to Kara who picked Nia's chin up off her knees and forced her to drink some.