Chapter 78

you're lacking in the comments. fix it.

-----------------------------

Callum's POV...

"Morning, Mr. Muffin," that torturous voice filled my ears. The pain from each open cut, bruise, and injury increased at the sound of it and the feeling of his presence in the same room as me. "Come on, wake up." He slapped my face.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head, spitting at his feet.

"Ooh, that's not very nice, is it?" He teased, taking advantage of the fact that my hands were chained above my head and my legs to the cement floor and pushed his fist into the large cut on my stomach from the crash.

"Get these chains off and I can show you how nice I can fucking be," I seethed, the pain making my rage unbearable to hold in, "you think you're a man, going toe to toe with me while having this much of an upper hand? No, you're a pussy. You only feel good about yourself when a helpless woman is at your feet, you worthless scum."

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before, Muffin," he said, "we're going to see our precious little girl soon. Are you excited?"

I stayed silent.

"Oh, there it is," he smiled, "that got you quiet, didn't it? Is it the fear that I'm going to hurt her? Or do you know that the second she sees me, she's going to fall into my arms willingly? The second she sees the man who rightfully owns her-"

"You don't own shit!" I shouted, "she is not for you to own, you piece of shit." my voice went weak as I let out a cough, wincing at the weight my injuries put on me. I let my head fall back against the wall, easing as much pressure off of my body as I could.

"But I do, Callum, I do," he nodded, a feigned pitiful look on his face, "do you think those videos you saw of us was all that happened? No, there's a lot more. The nights I'd come home and let her off her chain, she wouldn't even try to run. She'd let me take her to bed and slowly make love to her, did you know that? Have you ever loved her little pussy the way I have, used her however you wanted knowing she'd come back every time, hm?"

I fisted my hands so tight, that it made my whole body shake in fury. Having to be around him for the past little while but unable to do anything to him was more torture than the blows and cuts I had to endure, the buckets of cold water and alcohol being poured onto my skin were nothing compared to having to hear him speak about her the way he did and not do anything about it.

I let out a scoff, "I can't wait to see the fucking look on your face when you see her and she shows how much she doesn't want you. She fucking hates you."

She loves me!" He yelled, getting in my face.

I smirked, "She despises you. Her type isn't desperate, obsessed, yeast-infected trash like you."

I got a blow to the face but his reaction made me smile. Another to my bare stomach, against and again, he hit me as hard as he could.

"Keep going," I laughed through the pain, "that itch on my stomach has been bugging me for days."

He turned and started walking away, "when we see her and she ends up in my arms, miles away from you, you won't be laughing." He growled and threw the metal door across the room open, slamming it shut behind him.

To be completely honest, there was a chance that could happen. She might pick him. But she's mine and she knows it. She's my mind, body and soul, she's the air that I breathe, the sole reason I'm still alive otherwise I would've given up days ago.

I've had enough time in here, on my own, thinking about everything. The moments before I left, when I finally told Seth the truth. Running away with his car like always, escaping the solution which was to just talk it out. Doing that may have cost me my life and I would've broken Nia completely.