STO: 5

Yibo suddenly woke up from his trance. He immediately pulled away, supporting his body with his hands at both sides of Xiao Zhan's face, his eyes went wide, "I-I'm sorry, boss!" he said and about to stand up when Xiao Zhan grabbed him again by the collar.

"Fck this heat cycle," he mumbled and looked at Yibo with his erotic death glare. Yibo gulped.

"The medicine doesn't work that fast, so just fuck me already!" he exclaimed and pull him back in a deep erotic kiss.

Yibo was surprised at first but then he was carried away by his tongue. He moved the same pace as him as his hands started crawling on Xiao Zhan's clothes, unbuttoning them like a pro. When his skin was finally exposed, his hands caress his bare skin. A faint moan escaped his mouth. Xiao Zhan encircled his arm on Yibo's neck and deepened the kiss, Yibo on the other hand fondled every part of Xiao Zhan's body. Then it reached his nipples, Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide when his finger passes through them, the heat is making Xiao Zhan's body sensitive.

Yibo is already lost in trance, his body moved unconsciously. His hands slide down from his back to his bottom, squeezing his bum. Xiao Zhan's mouth gaped open, giving Yibo his way.

But then he snapped in reality for a second. He let go of the kiss, he looked at the man in front of him.

"A-ah..." he was speechless, Xiao Zhan's face state right now is vulnerable, not like the first time he saw him with his deathly glare.

Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue and glared at him, "Why did you stop, fcker?!" he exclaimed, pulling him again, landing on his neck. He licked and kissed Yibo's neck and collarbones.

Now the pleasure is corrupting Yibo again. His hands then slid down to the slit between his butt cheeks, 'wet?' he thought.

Because of curiosity, his fingers gently slid up and down on the wet part. Xiao Zhan whimpered, he'd been waiting for something to fill his twitching hole.

Just then, Yibo slowly slid his finger inside his wet hole. Xiao Zhan's back arc, he never thought that being filled feels so good.

"Y-You're f-finger--" he whined underneath Yibo. Yibo watched Xiao Zhan's reaction, he slowly pumped his finger making Xiao Zhan mewl.

"D-deeper~" he begged as he scratch on Yibo's back.

Yibo didn't say a word but he obliges, he slid his finger in and out then gradually adding another finger. Xiao Zhan's eyes rolled at the back of his head.

As Yibo's arousal raised up, his hands move on their own, as if he already knew what to do though it's his first time doing this something lewd.

"Fck there!" Xiao Zhan suddenly exclaimed when Yibo hit something inside of him. He was filled with excitement when he saw Xiao Zhan suddenly shudder when he hit that spot. He then keeps hitting the same spot, making Xiao Zhan shudder even more. "I-I'm c-ugh-ming~" he moaned as he clenches on him tightly. But when he was about to release, Yibo stopped and tilted his head. Xiao Zhan's brows met in anger, "Why the fck did you stop?!" he exclaimed angrily. But then, upon looking down, he saw Yibo's bulging member.

Xiao Zhan smirked, "Are you going to keep putting your finger?" He asked seductively making Yibo's cheeks flushed red. He's showing him another side of him.

"Why not let out the beast? Looks like he's suffocating~" he whispered in his ear.

Yibo's arousal meter just passed its maximum level, he immediately undresses his lower half, springing out his hiding monster.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide, 'B-big?' he thought. 'Is that gonna fit?' he asked himself. His hands are trembling, he never thought that he was hiding that big, now he's fcked up in igniting the desire inside him.

But Yibo couldn't wait anymore, he'd been horny all this time because Xiao Zhan keeps on provoking him. Now he won't listen to whatever Xiao Zhan's complaint is.

"I'm sorry, I can't wait any longer," he uttered and positioned himself on his throbbing hole.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide when he felt the tip slowly sliding inside of him. Gladly, Yibo loosened him enough plus the wetness because of his heat helped a lot.

Xiao Zhan grabbed on Yibo's back, scratching him. As Yibo filled him with his throbbing cokc, tears started falling from his eyes.

Yibo was caught off guard when he saw his tears, he stopped halfway. Xiao Zhan immediately looked at him when he felt him stop, "Why?" He asked.

"Y-you're crying..." he said as he looks at him worriedly.

Xiao Zhan just glared at him and clicked his tongue, "Fcker, just put it all in!" he exclaimed.

"I-I'm sorry if it hurts-" Yibo uttered and leaned to kiss his tears as their skin slapped upon reaching the base.

"T-tight--" Yibo gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, he feels like anytime, Xiao Zhan's hole will suffocate his cock.

Then Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan's panting state, He's been exhaling heavily to slowly get used to it.

"Are you okay?" Yibo asked worriedly. Xiao Zhan just nodded while biting his lip.

After a couple of minutes in that position, Xiao Zhan whispered into his ear, "Move--"

That's Yibo's cue, he slowly thrust his hips. It was still tight, but Xiao Zhan was able to adjust. Tears are still falling from his eyes but the pain is slowly turning into pleasure.

"Hng-- Aahh~" Xiao Zhan let out his voice, his mouth gaped open every time Yibo fill his emptiness.

"Sht!" Yibo cussed, his mind is getting blank from all the pleasure. His body is getting impatient, he bit his lip as he opens his eyes. He saw Xiao Zhan's lewd state, he clicked his tongue, 'Fck I want to violate him,' he thought.

He grabbed Xiao Zhan's legs and put them on his shoulder as his pace started getting faster.

Xiao Zhan screamed in pleasure, the creak of the bed is getting louder from how fast his pace is. YIbo groaned in sync with Xiao Zhan's moans and cries.

"Sht! sht! sht!" He cussed. He held both Xiao Zhan's legs and pound him fast and deep, Xiao Zhan can't even complain since he's enjoying the treatment as well. Pleasure won over their saneness. The room that was filled with Xiao Zhan's pheromone is now filled with both their pheromones.

Xiao Zhan suddenly shuddered, he grabbed the sheets and arch his back. "Are you near?" Yibo whispered beside his ear then nibbled on it.

Xiao Zhan, who was feeling the too much pleasure just nodded since his mouth is busy creating moans and whimpers.

"m-me too--" Yibo growled. Skin slaps, sounds of their moans, squelching sounds, and bed creak are the only sound filling the room.

"Sht, n-not ins-ugh-de me~" Xiao Zhan whined as he put his hands on Yibo's abdomen to make him stop from moving, his toes are curling pleasure. But Yibo did not stop, but instead, he hastened his pace.

He can already feel that any time soon Yibo will release, but so does he.

"N-no-- ugh~" he whined as his back arch, his insides are twitching tremendously.

Yibo then gritted his teeth, as he made one deep thrust before immediately removing his cock and spewing his semen on Xiao Zhan's abdomen, Xiao Zhan on the other hand came when Yibo removed his shaft from his hole.

They both pant in unison, the exhaustion hits them both. Yibo then collapsed on top of Xiao Zhan. Their eyelids are slowly falling since it's both their first time their stamina is matching. Xiao Zhan's suppressants are slowly kicking in as well.

Their exhaustion made them both paralyzed in bed, cuddling with each other until they both drifted in sleep without noticing.

--

A/N: Y'all thirsty, you need this *gives water to whoever is reading this* 🥤. HAHAHHAHHA