STO: 20

"Oh, Master Xiao, good afternoon," Zixin bowed when he saw Xiao Yanhao entered the hotel where they were conducting their preparation.

"Oh, uncle you're here?" Xiao Zhan greeted Yanhao when he saw him.

"Good afternoon, my dear nephew," Yanhao uttered, then he turns his head to Zixin and looked at him from head to toe and gave him a small smirk on his face.

Zixin suddenly felt the cold sweat from how Yanhao looks at him, but he stayed quiet and lowered his head.

Yanhao then turn back his attention to Xiao Zhan, "How's the preparation?" he asked.

"It's been doing well, uncle," he answered, just then, his phone suddenly rang. "Oh, wait. I'll just answer this, please excuse me," Xiao Zhan excused himself as he picks up the call and went out to take the call.

He left the two together. Zixin was instructing the staff while Yanhao watch them work.

"You're quite beautiful today, aren't ya?" Yanhao suddenly complimented him as he grabs his hand and kissed his knuckle. Zixin's cheeks flushed. "Perhaps you're an omega?" Yanhao added.

Zixin was flustered, he was surprised at his sudden utterance, "T-thank you. But how did you know, sir?" he asked curiously.

"Well, dominant alpha has a good nose. I sensed it quite well just like..." he smirked.

"Just like who, sir?" Zixin asked curiously.

Yanhao chuckled evilly, "It's nothing," he uttered then turn his eyes on the staff who is working.

"Oh," Zixin answered as he turns his attention to the workers as well.

.

.

Haikuan welcomed the two inside his house, when they finally entered he closed the door behind him.

"Feel free to walk around the house, your room will be here," he said and showed them the extra room.

"Thank you," Zhuocheng said with a wide smile on his face. "Thank you~," Zanjin said too with a giggle. They both entered the room while Haikuan leans on the door frame as he watches the two.

"Wow! It's neat in here," Zhuocheng complimented as he looked at Haikuan who is standing beside the door frame.

'Ah, he sure got this angelic vibe on him, too bad,' Haikuan said inside his head as he flashed a wide smile to hide his disappointment, "I'm glad you liked it," he answered. "Is it okay for you to sleep in the same bed?" he asked.

Zanjin nodded, "yes~" he giggled as he jumps on the bed and laid his body. It was a queen-size bed, enough for two bodies to cuddle up.

'Ah~ daaang! that giggle,' Haikuan cried internally.

"Oh, by the way, what would you like to eat?" He asked.

The two looked at him then looked at each other, "Fried rice!" they both answered in unison. "Jinx!" they uttered with a laugh.

Haikuan chuckled at the cuteness of the two, 'Ah, well. They are both cute, doesn't matter their relationship,' he sighed in defeat with a wide smile on his face as he watches the two.

"Then, fried rice it is. Should I order a hotpot too? I know you don't eat that there often," Haikuan suggested.

The two nodded vigorously, "yes please!" they exclaimed, "I missed eating those, dad used to cook that for us back when I was still living here, but when I went to the US I eat American food so I quite missed it," Zhuocheng smiled at the thought of him and his parents enjoying a meal together.