STO: 18

They arrived at Xiao Zhan's father's driver, Wang Kevin. They rang the doorbell of a house, it's not so big but not small either. After few more rings, the gate opened. They were welcomed by Wang Kevin himself.

"Yes, may I help you?" he asked politely. For a moment, Kevin didn't recognize Xiao Zhan, but then his eyes went wide when he finally realized. "Y-Young master?" he asked, surprised.

"Hello," Xiao Zhan and Yibo greeted ad bowed at him, Kevin bowed back.

"You've grown a lot and more mature, a fine dominant omega indeed," he complimented that made Yibo and Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide.

"You knew?" Xiao Zhan asked in disbelief.

Kevin chuckled, "I'm the former boss's most trusted servant, of course I know. I'm always the one looking after you whenever your master and miss are not around, and I'm the one your father is asking about being an omega since my wife is an omega and my son too," he stated.

"Anyway, Why did you come all the way here, young master?" Kevin asked.

"I want to know something, Mr. Wang," he uttered, the look in his eyes is full of desperation.

Kevin smiles softly, the look on Xiao Zhan's eyes is just like how Xiao Zhan's father has whenever he wants something.

"Then, come in, Young master and...?"

"O-Oh, Yibo," Yibo answered and bowed.

"Mr. Yibo," Kevin added as he gave them a way to enter.

Xiao Zhan and Yibo were offered a seat inside.

"How may I help you, young master?" Kevin asked.

"It's about my parents," he started as he exhaled before starting to explain.

"It has been bugging me. The death of my parents and your wife I mean," he added that made Kevin flinched.

"After their death until now, I've been thinking that the accident was not really an accident," he paused. "I'm not so young back then that I'm so naïve to such things, but I was not able to prove it because I don't have anyone to rely on. I don't know who or caused the accident, but I tell you the truth, I trust your wife and I know someone is behind it,"

Kevin looked down, he feels pathetic that he himself didn't look the way Xiao Zhan perceive the incident, he just accepted the death of his wife and his boss without question. But what can he do? He's just a trusted servant who can't do anything without his boss's supervision.

"The news said that the limo where my parents and your wife is driving had loose control, the police speculated that it's because the driver was drunk and the driver of the truck is in his right lane," he uttered, He grabbed the phone from his pocket and handed Kevin. "Here, the report of the incident was written in that email, read it so you'll know what I'm saying," he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

Kevin grabbed the phone from him and read what is written. After reading, he smiled bitterly, 'I'm the adult yet I didn't look into it further,' he thought and cupped his face.

"As the report says, they died because of the limo losing control, but after identifying the cause there's no deeper investigation conducted that time and was immediately closed. In that alone, it's suspicious, but I have no way to prove it," Xiao Zhan uttered.

Just then Kevin lift his head with eyes full of sorrow, "You know, I've served your father for a very long time. The time of their death, I feel regretful. I was not able to protect the boss and miss and my wife," he sighed heavily. "I just left as a servant and cowardly hid myself and my son, I'm afraid to serve the Xiao's house anymore, or I might not be able to protect the young master just like how I'm incapable of protecting the boss," he smiled bitterly.