STO: 79

After three hours of flight and an hour of travel by land, they arrived at Hainan Island. The place had changed, it's been more than six years of the last time they went there obviously some things changed.

"Hm, Is it really okay that you're just staying here and not enjoying with them? You can leave us here you know, I can watch you from here anyway," Xiao Zhan asked Yibo while he's sitting between his legs. They are sitting at the veranda of the room they checked in.

"Yes, besides, look at XiaoYi she's sleeping peacefully," Yibo uttered while they both watch their daughter suck on Xiao Zhan's nipples while sleeping.

"Right," Xiao Zhan answered with a smile.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

They both looked in the direction of the voice, they saw Xiang waving at them with a shovel in his hand.

Yibo waved back with a wide smile on his face.

Xiang giggled from afar then went back to playing with Jin, Cheng, and Yanxin.

"He's enjoying," Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"yeah," Yibo answered and sneakily wrap his arms around his waist.

Xiao Zhan yelped in surprise, "Don't surprise me like that," he whined.

Yibo chuckled at him and kissed his cheeks, "Sorry, sorry."

.

"Are you hungry?" Yibo suddenly asked. They were sitting at the veranda for almost an hour.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, then he felt Xiao Yi suck milk from his breast again, "I'm not but she is," he chuckled. Yibo looked at what he is pertaining and smiled, "Is there really milk in there? I've been wondering, but Xiao Yi doesn't even want to let go," he pouted. "I tried sneaking but she has this really great timing as if she senses when someone's stealing her food," he added.

"Hm, there's milk. She likes it so she doesn't want to share," Xiao Zhan laughed.

Yibo sighed, he's been pent up for how many months. Xiao Yi always cries whenever he tries to make a move on Xiao Zhan.

"Why the long sigh?" Xiao Zhan asked as he turns his head at him when he notices his frustrated sigh.

"Nah," Yibo denied as he smiled faintly. He rests his chin on his shoulder and closed his eyes as he pulled him by the waist even tighter.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide when he felt something from his back, his brows furrowed as he eyed Yibo. Then he laughed when he knew what's the meaning of it. "Ah," he nodded.

"Why?" Yibo asked, confused as to why Xiao Zhan is laughing.

"Pent up?" Xiao Zhan answered with a smirk.

Yibo realized what he meant, his cheeks flushed red. He immediately hides his face, "Sorry," he said in a muffled sound.

Xiao Zhan laughed, "I'm sorry," he said and caress his hair with his free hand, "later, okay?" he uttered and kissed his temple.

.

The whole afternoon, they stayed inside while the others enjoyed playing at the beach.

And the night had already engulfed, they had a barbecue dinner at the beach with everyone.

"Oh my, this little cutie is awake," Yibo's mother said happily as she peeks at Xiao Zhan's arms.

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "I think the noise is keeping her awake mom," he said.

"Oh, poor baby. Come to grandma," she said and hold up her hand to get her from him.

Xiao Zhan gave her a smile, "Thanks mom," he said.