STO: 40

Their flight back to Beijing lasted for four hours.

As they walk out of the airport, Xiao Zhan faced the four, they stopped in their tracks when he suddenly stopped.

"I would like to thank you for accompanying me on a short vacation," he said to them and bowed.

Kevin smiled at him, "We're pleasured to be accompanying you, young master. We're always open for your requests," he uttered and bowed.

"Yes, yes!" Zhuocheng cheered then giggled while Haikuan and Zanjin chuckled at Zhuocheng's reaction.

"Well then, I would like to invite you to my parent's and your wife's commemoration. It will be in a week," he uttered and rummage his bag. He brought out four invitations and handed them to them.

"It would be our pleasure, Young master," the four uttered in unison and bowed.

Xiao Zhan gave them a small smile, "see you soon," he bid goodbye to them as turned around.

"See you soon, young master," Zhuocheng and Kevin uttered as they smiled at him.

"Uhm, Mr. Xiao..." Haikuan suddenly called out to them.

"Hm?" Xiao Zhan then turns back as he looks at him confusedly.

"Be careful," he reminded him, Xiao Zhan smiled at him, "Thank you, Mr. Liu. I will, plus, Bo is here to look after me," he proudly said.

Yibo's cheeks blushed, his heart is beating fast at his remark. He looks down as he hides his flushed face.

Then he turns to Yibo, "Yes, look after Mr. Xiao, Bo," he said and smiled as if telling him to make sure he does look after him well.

"Yes!" Yibo answered determined to take care of him at all cost.

Kevin chuckled, seeing the trust between the two, "Take care of the young master well, Mr. Yibo," he bowed at him.

Yibo was flustered, "Uhm-- o-of course!" he stuttered.

"Well then, we'll be on our way. Take care!" Xiao Zhan bid goodbye to them as he turned his back at them while Yibo followed behind.

While Kevin watch the two get farther away, Haikuan, Zanjin, and Zhuocheng looked at each other. They knew what will happen in that gathering, and they're worried about the two's safety. But they can't tell them the mission since they need to catch the culprit red-handed.

"Now then-" The three flinched and immediately turn to Kevin when they heard his voice.

"Oh, Dad! Let us bring you back home," Zhuocheng immediately diverts the atmosphere so his father won't suspect anything.

Kevin chuckled at him, "I'm fine going home on my own, son," he said and patted his shoulder.

"But dad!" Zhuocheng retorted.

"Dad, let us do this at least for you," Zanjin pouted.

Kevin chuckled, "But it'll be a long way, my sons. You need to rest for the babies' sake," he said and patted his head.

"No, dad. I insist. Let us drive you home and we can stay there until tomorrow to rest. Will that be okay?" Haikuan suggested.

Kevin chuckled and in defeat, his three sons just joined forces and he can't win since it's three versus one. "Okay, okay. While at it, I'll give you fresh farm goods for my grandchildren to be healthy," he uttered.

"Yey!" Zanjin cheered.

"Then wait here, I'll go get the car," Haikuan said and left the three.