STO: 41

The week had past and its the day.

Everyone in the mansion is busy, the servants are helping Xiao Zhan and Yibo get dressed in their respective rooms while Zixin and Tob are already dressed and busy finalizing everything. The other guards were appointed to each post in the mansion and at the hotel, and the maids and servants that have nothing to do with the gathering will stay at the house.

"Master Zhan, your coat," Yubin uttered as he gives him his coat. Xiao Zhan wore the coat and tug it to remove the small creases. Then he stood at the mirror to look at himself. Yubin watches Xiao Zhan, he smirked as he looks at his work of art being used by Xiao Zhan.

"Great! It looks so good on you, master Zhan," he praised.

Just then a knock on the door interrupted them. They looked at the door, "Come in," Xiao Zhan uttered.

As the door opened, they were welcomed with Yibo in a tuxedo, his hair is slicked back, he has an ear piercing in his right ear, and a light eyeshadow to emphasize the shape of his eyes. Yubin's jaw dropped then smirked, he's satisfied and proud with his work.

Yibo awkwardly fiddling with the buttons on his wrist, his head is lowered and he's biting his lower lip. He feels uncomfortable with their stares that he can't even show his face.

Yubin clicked his tongue when he saw his timid state, "Now, now, Come on straighten your back!" he scolded Yibo and went near him, he grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to straighten his back, "Chin up!" he exclaimed and held his chin as he lifts them. "There, much better," he complimented and smiled.

Upon chinning up, Yibo's eyes fixed on Xiao Zhan, it went wide. His heart thumped fast. Xiao Zhan looks so good in his tuxedo, it was a black tuxedo with a red lapel as an accent. He has light makeup to enhance his beauty, a little lipstick that makes it look naturally plump. Yibo gulped when his eyes traveled down to his lips, it looks inviting.

Xiao Zhan's head tilted, his brows met, "Why? Is there something wrong with my clothes?" he asked Yibo that made him turn back to his senses.

"O-Oh, Uhm You look g-good..." he stuttered and looked down, hiding his blushing face.

"Of course he looks good in it! I made that!" Yubin proudly giggled.

"Thank you, you look good too, we're matching," Xiao Zhan complimented him as he smiled at the corner of his mouth.

Yibo's cheeks flushed even more, how many times has he been struck by his straightforwardness. Now that he's looking at it, their clothes do complement each other.

"T-thank you..." Yibo muttered.

"Anyway, you don't need to do anything or get anything? Shall we go?" he asked and walked near Yibo. Yibo flinched every time he hears Xiao Zhan's steps, his heart gets wild as the sound gets nearer.

"Y-yes..." Yibo answered, his head still lowered. He can't look at Xiao Zhan straight or he'll be devoured with his beauty.

Xiao Zhan passes by him, he immediately followed while Yubin follows behind him.

They arrived at the living room where Zixin and Tob are waiting.

"Boss, you're so handsome!" Tob teased, "You look good in a tux, boss," Zixin second the motion.

"Yeah, thanks. Everything's ready?" He asked Zixin.

"Yes, boss. The receptionist told us that the guests are arriving at the venue," he reported.

"Good, shall we head there as well?" he asked them.

"Yes boss," Zixin answered.

"Then, let's go," he said and walked ahead while the others follow.