STO: 73

"I'm done showering," Yibo said after finished his shower, he came into his room and saw Xiao Zhan lying on the bed with his chest.

"Oh, yeah," Xiao answered as he looks at him for a second then back on burying his face on the pillow.

"Hm, what happens? you okay?" Yibo asked as he walked to the bed and sat beside him. He brushes his hair with his fingers.

"I'm fine, but my back is still killing me," he sighed.

Yibo blushed, well, it's kind of his fault that Xiao Zhan feels the pain in his lower back. "I'm sorry," he lowered his head.

Xiao Zhan looked at him and smirked, "Nah, I loved it anyway, why apologize?" he said then rest his head on the pillow.

Yibo smirked at him, "You teasing me?" he said as if challenging him.

Xiao Zhan chuckled at him, "Stop that, we're at your parents' house," he uttered.

Yibo pouted and laid on the bed beside him, "Sucks. We should have gone to your mansion or mine," he sighed.

Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow at him, "It's 'Our mansion and our house' aren't you going to marry me?"

Yibo grinned, "Well, you're right," he said then pulled him for a hug, Xiao Zhan rests his head on his chest. "By the way, it's a surprise that you fit on my old clothes," he said as he sneakily put his hands inside Xiao Zhan's shirt, gently stroking his back.

Xiao Zhan pulled away and glared, "I said we can't do it here!" he exclaimed.

Yibo pouted and heaved a sulky sigh, "Just a little."

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "This big baby needs to restrain himself sometimes," he uttered and hugged him. "Later okay? When I recover and when we're alone together," he said then bury his face on his chest.

"Okay," Yibo answered, still sulky. "Anyway, where's Xiang?" he asked.

"Oh, auntie and uncle are still playing with him. Since they just met him today right?" Xiao Zhan answered.

"Yeah, I made them fetch him this afternoon so I can buy the ring and set up everything," Yibo confessed, "I showed them his picture when the time you confirmed me that he's my son so they already know his face. They are quite excited when I told them to fetch him from school," he added.

"Hm," Xiao Zhan nodded, "Anyway, what's with the setup? Didn't you know that I almost kill everyone that stands my way?!" Zhan pulled away from the hug and pouted.

Yibo chuckled, "Well, I want to surprise you but I don't know how. So I just planned whatever comes to mind," he shrugged. "I'm sorry for making you worry," he said and pulled him for a hug again, he caresses his back.

Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue, "W-well, it's not bad... Y-you really surprised m-me..." he said, blushing. "Anyway, what did the letter mean?" he changed the subject. He's too embarrassed to admit that it made his heart jump in joy when Yibo did that stunt.

"Oh that," he smiled, "It was not just to ask you for marriage, I plan to ask you to if you're fine with me and will never change your mind," he said. His heart is beating fast, compared to his proposal earlier, he's a lot more nervous to ask him right now. What if just comes up his mind, 'what if he gets sick of me? What if he finds someone? or what if he declines?' it's what's bugging him.

Marriage can be justified and broken by law when the relationship started fading, but marking is for forever, it will never come off. It may be removed thru surgery, the aftereffects would be the problem.

"Hm, tell me what is it," Xiao Zhan mumbled and hugged him tighter.

"Well, the letter said about the collar, right? I already gave you your collar," he answered.

"What am I a dog?" he laughed.

"No, I mean. The ring serves as ownership. That you're mine," Yibo answered.

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Then how about the branding?" he asked.

"Well... uhm.." Yibo became fidgety. He's too nervous to ask him. What if he doesn't want the idea of it?

"What? You're so fidgety. Are you tired? Should we postpone our talk and talk tomorrow and go to sleep? I'm sure our son will sleep with your parents," Xiao Zhan said worriedly as he pulls away and cups his cheeks.

'Just tell him Yibo! Speak up!' he scolded himself. His heart is thumping so hard, "W-well... Will you be my m-mate?" he asked as he closes his eyes tight, waiting for any violent reaction from Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan was surprised at his declaration, his heart is beating so fast. His cheeks flushed, his eyes are wide open and tears are welling upon his eyes.

"B-bo" he mumbled, tears of joy keeps falling from his eyes. The sensation he felt when he proposed is great but Yibo asking him to be his mate is a whole new level.

He cupped Yibo's cheeks, "Open your eyes," he whispered.

Yibo opened his eyes as what he said, a wide smile welcomed him. "are you hesitating cause you thought I don't want it?" He teased.

Yibo looked away and nodded.

Xiao Zhan squeezed his cheeks with both his hand, "You so damn cute!" he said then pulled his face closer. "Now, look at me," he said sternly. His facial expression immediately changed into a serious tone.

Yibo gulped as he forced himself to look at him, even though he's a bit scared at the sudden change of Xiao Zhan's tone.

"You think I agreed to marry you without a mark?" He squinted his eyes at him.

Yibo gulped once again, his eyes averted. Xiao Zhan's brows furrowed, "Look at me, don't you dare look away," he said with a serious tone.

Yibo's heart was beating so fast, he doesn't know if it's because he's nervous or turned on by his menacing tone.

Xiao Zhan noticed Yibo's tensed face, a smile sprung from his lips. "Sorry, did I scare you?" he asked as if he's bluffing.

Yibo gulped and shook his head. He doesn't know when will Xiao Zhan's facial expression change

"Well, of course. Mark me, and marry me. Try backing out and I'll make you remember I'm a mafia," he uttered sternly, sending shivers on Yibo's spine. His body trembled as he bit his lip.

Yibo looked down his pants, his jaw dropped. "Oh fuck," he mumbled.

Xiao Zhan looked at what he's looking at, a smirk sprung from his lips. "Oh, did that turn you on that you even came on your boxers?" he teased.

"S-stop-- I don't know why... it was not like when I first met you... though I find you beautiful that time..." he confessed. He closed his eyes since he's too embarrassed to face him.

Then suddenly he felt Xiao Zhan sat up, then a rustling sound was heard. He was surprised when he felt a body on his lower half and then he felt a hand pulling down his boxer. When he opened his eyes, Xiao Zhan was already holding his like ice cream.

"Well, my back is still killing me, but I think I can help you with my mouth," he smirked and pull out his tongue.

----

A/N: That was short hahaha I'm so sorry.