STO: 75

"Mommy!" Xiang exclaimed. He felt something moved while resting his head on Xiao Zhan's belly.

"Yes baby, why?" Xiao Zhan asked as he looks down at him. They were both sitting down on a blanket that is laid on the grass, the bloom of the flowers in the garden is one of Xiao Zhan's stress reliever. His pregnancy was not that delicate but Yibo was too overprotective that he needs to hide from him when he works. Yibo gives an earful whenever he catches him working.

"Your tummy kicked me!" Xiang complained.

Xiao Zhan chuckled at him and caress his hair, "That's your baby sister saying hi to you," he said and press his head again on his belly.

Xiang was amazed, he smiled brightly as he put his hands on top of his belly with his ears pressed. "Hi, baby sister~" he giggled as he talks to his bump. Then he felt her move again, hitting Xiang on the face. He giggled, "Mommy, mommy! She moves again! Baby sister is talking to me!" he exclaimed excitedly.

Xiao Zhan laughed at him, "Talk to her more," he suggested.

Xiang nodded happily as he presses his ears and hands on his belly once again.

"Oh, you were here," Yibo uttered as he pops up in the garden.

Xiang turns his attention to his voice and smiled wide, he excitedly stood up and went to Yibo, "Daddy! Daddy! Baby sister is talking to me!" he giggled as he grabs Yibo's finger and pulled him to the blanket.

"Really? She must like his big brother so much," Yibo chuckled and ruffled his hair. Then Yibo knelt down, and cup Xiao Zhan's cheeks, and kissed his forehead, "How are you?" he asked upon pulling away.

Xiao Zhan smiled at him, "I'm fine, you're so worked up," he chuckled.

"Well, It's my first time to take care of you while being pregnant so I'm a bit worried," Yibo pouted.

"Correction, a lot worried," Xiao Zhan corrected him as he laughs.

Yibo pouted, "Mean," he remarked, "I just want to take care of you properly, okay?" he said and laid on the blanket, his head is resting on his lap.

"Daddy!" Xiang suddenly exclaims that made the two look at him. "She kicked again!" he giggled so happily.

Yibo smiled at him, "yes, yes," he said and raised his hand as he rests it on his belly. "She's moving a lot," He said to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan looked down at him, "Yeah, I've gotten used to it," he said and fixed Yibo's hair, brushing it away from his face.

"Feel any contractions?" Yibo asked.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "Nah, she's behaving well," he giggled.

.

The sun had set and replaced with the moon. The three remained in the garden, lying down on the blanket while watching over the stars and moon that were gleaming above them.

"There are so many stars," Xiao Zhan mumbled. His head was resting on Yibo's arm while Xiang was fast asleep, resting his head on his belly.

Yibo smiled, as he turns his head at him, "Kind of nostalgic," he answered. Xiao Zhan turns his head at him, his brows are furrowed trying to remember when did such a situation happened before. But his eyes went wide when he remembered.

"Oh, that time, at Hainan," he smiled. "I remember telling you that I want to come back there someday," he reminisces the past.

"Yeah, and I told you we will," Yibo smiled wide, feeling nostalgic. "This time, it would be our wedding," he uttered that made Xiao Zhan looked at him with surprise. Yibo chuckled at his reaction, "You can't choose where would be the venue for the wedding right?" he asked.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "You know me well," he chuckled.

"I just remembered my promise to you that we'll come back there," he said feeling proud of himself.

Xiao Zhan nudge him on the waist with his elbow, "Shut it, I was talking nonsense back then. Telling you not to waste your goodness to a shitty wife, but you fell in love with the shittiest of them all," he mumbled.

Yibo frowned, "You're no shitty," he insisted.

"Hm, But I am. I left you without warning you," Xiao Zhan uttered, the cheerfulness on his voice disappeared.

Yibo clicked his tongue, "I told you, let's forget about that. Focus on good memories, present, and our future," hehe sighed.

"Sorry," Xiao Zhan chuckled, "I'm not just confident with myself. I still can't believe that all of this is true," he added. "When I was in Japan, I tried imagining you with someone doing this kind of things, getting married and having a family with someone normal. Maybe that's my way of trying to forget you, but it didn't work since I still love you until now," he confessed as he closes his eyes, his heart throbbed as he remembers the days he cried night after night, overthinking and imagining Yibo with another person. He imagined it quite a lot but his heart didn't waver, his feelings for him remained.

"That's why I feel like I'm still dreaming. Unable to figure out what's real and what's not," continued.

Yibo shook his head as he sighed, he pinched his cheeks.

Xiao Zhan whined as he tries to pull away. Yibo stopped and stare at the sky, "There, are you awake now?" he asked.

Xiao Zhan's brows furrowed, trying to figure out what he's saying, but smiled, "Hm, I'm awake now," he uttered as he looked at the sky as well.

"This is not a dream, this is all real. I'm with you, creating memories together and you're the one I'm going to marry," he remarked, "Stop dwelling on the hurtful past," he added. "I loved you even before we had our first sex and I will love you for the rest of my life, keep that in mind," he said sternly as he slightly pinches his cheeks.

Xiao Zhan pouted at him, "Yesh~" he answered. Yibo still not letting go of his cheeks.

---

A/N: Sorry for the short update hehe