STO: 45

Though, not being able to clean up, Xiao Zhan went up the stage, unfazed by the thought of Yibo's cum oozing down his legs.

But before he heads there, Xiao Zhan looked in Yibo's direction. "Stay there," he mouthed at him.

Yibo nodded with a smile as he gestured him to go already.

.

"Chief, The son of Xiao ZhiXiang, and the current leader of the mafia is on the stage," Haikuan reported to Robert.

"Good, is my son with him?" He asked.

"He's down the stage, chief, looking after the suspect's target," He replied.

"Make sure to put someone to evacuate them out of the hotel, got it?" he said from the other line.

"Yes chief," he answered.

"How about the suspect? Are there any suspicious moves from him?" he asked.

"He's conversing with a guest, chief," He replied. "Okay, just keep an eye on him," Robert instructed.

"Oh, the young master is starting," Kevin uttered. The crowd turns their attention to Xiao Zhan as he started to talk.

.

"Huh? I thought you gave him already?" Zixin asked, he just popped out of nowhere. He stood beside Yanhao, he wants to see their success together but it seems like it's crumbling down.

Yanhao looked at him, "I gave him the wine with the inducer in it, I don't know what happened," he uttered with his brows furrowed.

"Hm, I'm sure something happened that's why he's still well. He should be suffering by now already and affecting the guests," Zixin uttered then clicked his tongue. Then he noticed Xiao Zhan taking a glimpse somewhere while talking in front. His brows furrowed and followed where he is looking at with his eyes, he gritted his teeth.

"That fucker!" he mumbled, cursing at Yibo who is standing beside the stairs of the stage.

"Why?" Yanhao asked Zixin.

"I know what happened, that brat just helped him get through that heat," he uttered angrily.

"Who?" Yanhao asked and looked at where Zixin is looking at. "Now that I remembered, he took away my dear nephew before I can see his transformation," he uttered, "I thought he's just a guard or something, didn't know they had that kind of relationship."

Zixin glared at him, "Is it funny? Look, your plan is ruined, so how can you make up for your anniversary gift for me?" he clicked his tongue as he crosses his arm on his chest.

"Aw, is my beautiful omega sulking?" Yanhao coaxed as he wraps his arm around his waist, he grinned, "Don't you worry my lovely kitten. Your hard work in pretending to be his trustworthy secretary is not going to waste you know. Plus that experience is your training, once we infiltrate the whole organization and businesses, you'll be managing the half," he smirked and peck on his neck.

Zixin pouted, "Really?" he answered, still sulky.

"yes, really," Yanhao answered as he continued pampering his neck.

"Then what would we do now? Don't you think they figured it out already who drugged him? You're the only one who offered him a wine," Zixin sulked.

"You don't trust your beloved future husband?" Yanhao chuckled evilly and crept his hands inside his coat, "If we can't get rid of him through that way, then this way we'll be able to get rid of him permanently," he said then licked his neck. He pulls out the pocket gun from his coat and sneakily puts it on Zixin's hand.