STO: 11

"Boss, do you feel better now?" Yibo asked Xiao Zhan as he wipes the sweat off Xiao Zhan's face. He's on top of Xiao Zhan.

"I-I feel hnggg~ b-better.." he moaned under him. He just came, and his heat has subsided thanks again to Yibo.

Yibo sighed in relief, and about to pull out when Xiao Zhan grabbed his arm, "You haven't come yet did you?" He asked him with his eyes hooded while he catches his breath.

"Y-yes, boss. B-but It's fine, you're already okay," he answered flustered.

"No... hmm, just cum. You're wearing a condom anyw-ugh.." he mumbled.

Yibo looked at him worriedly, "B-but bos--" before he can protest Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue that made him flinch, "Just do what I say will you?!" he exclaimed.

Yibo gulped before continuing, Xiao Zhan just moaned under him with his eyes close and brows furrowed as Yibo thrust himself. After a few thrusts, he came.

He collapsed on top of Xiao Zhan as he catches his breath, Xiao Zhan patted his back and slightly opened his eyes, "better?" he asked him.

Yibo pants as he nodded, "Now go clean up!" Xiao Zhan suddenly said that made Yibo flinched and immediately stood, though he's still recovering from his release.

He picked up their scattered clothes while Xiao Zhan stayed in bed naked.

Xiao Zhan sighed, "Say, how many times this week did my heat came?" he asked Yibo.

Yibo stopped what he is doing when Xiao Zhan spoke.

"It's three times this week, boss," he answered.

"Three times huh? I just had it last Monday and yesterday and now?" he uttered. "Someone's been playing a trick on me," he added.

Yibo looked at him confused, "Who could it be boss?" he asked.

"I'm not certain if this is just an abnormal cycle of my heat or something external," he stated.

Yibo kept silent since he knew nothing.

"If you found anything unusual, report to me immediately. I don't have anyone other than you to work on this," he said to him.

Yibo gulped as he looked down, 'Can I really help the boss?' he thought.

"Now start moving! Time is gold!" Xiao Zhan suddenly exclaimed that made Yibo flinched in surprise. He immediately moves and cleaned the room before Xiao Zhan's secretary and underlings arrive.

.

Morning...

"Boss, you look more handsome lately," Zixin complimented Xiao Zhan that made Xiao Zhan looked at him at the corner of his eyes.

"Do I?" he asked then turn to his works, "Well, whatever," he added.

"Is it sex life?" He asked jokingly.

Xiao Zhan flinched for a moment at what he said, 'they can't possibly know about that? do they?' he thought.

"Well, you're a dominant alpha and the boss at that, it's impossible you haven't had sex with an omega?" He asked while chuckling.

Xiao Zhan was relieved deep inside, 'I thought they found out,' he said to himself. "Too busy for my work as the boss, but when I was still studying, maybe a bunch," he lied. 'A little white lie will do,' he thought.

"Oh, then what's your secret in a glowing handsomeness without sex boss?" he asked teasingly.

"Work, I guess?" he answered while finishing the papers on his table.

"How unfair, boss, we work and work and work but still not glowing like yours," he chuckled.

"Well, finish more work is all you need to do," he said and sighed the last paper. he stood from his seat. He put both his hands in his pocket.

"It's all done, bring the files at the office," he said and went to the door, before he gets out he stopped in his tracks, "And before you go, go get yourself a snack," he said and then continued walking out of the room.

.

"Yibo, are you done with your work?" Xiao Zhan asked when he noticed Yibo in the corridor, staring at the distance.

Yibo jolted when he heard Xiao Zhan's voice, he immediately faced him and bowed, "I'm almost done, boss," he said, flustered.

"You can have a break, join me," he invited him and then turn away, not waiting for his answer.

Yibo was about to protest but was not able to. He sighed as he lowered and sluggishly followed Xiao Zhan as they enter the room beside Xiao Zhan's room.

"Bring me coffee," he instructed Yibo as he sits on the chair in the room.

"Yes boss," Xiao Zhan obliged and set aside the cleaning tools he was holding a while ago.

He brewed two mugs of coffee then served Xiao Zhan his share. Xiao Zhan pick up the mug and sipped his coffee.

"B-boss?" Yibo suddenly called out to him, he paused then look at him, "Yes?" Xiao Zhan answered.

He gulped as he gathers his courage to ask, "I-I was just wondering why did you invite me for a break?" he asked.

"I want to ask you if you noticed unusual from around the house," he said then sipped on his coffee again.

Yibo paused for a moment to think if he had noticed any. But he shook his head, "I didn't boss," he said and lowered his head.

Xiao Zhan sighed as he put down the mug, "Well, the culprit must have been good in hiding it," he said and looked at Yibo, "But I want you to keep observing if something is suspicious. It's only you and I knew I'm an omega so I expect much from you. And base on your studies, you're under a scholarship so you must be intelligent enough to sort it," he uttered then stood.

"Thank you for the coffee, enjoy your break and go back to work when you're done," he said and leave the room.

Yibo just followed him with his eyes, then he sighed when he was finally out of his sight, "Is he really relying on me?" he mumbled, just then his heart suddenly thumps, he clenches on his chest, "Huh? why's that?" he said confused as of why his heart suddenly reacted.

He immediately shook his head, "No, focus Yibo!" he said to himself and finished his coffee in one go, "Ack! hot!" he exclaimed after burning his tongue, he ran to the sink and run the water on his tongue. Then he sighed, 'I'll do my best,' he thought.

--