STO: 26

"It will be our third anniversary after my brother's and his wife's commemoration, what would you like to be your present my kitten?" Yanhao asked his lover who is sitting on his lap.

"Hm, You getting the title you were wanting to get from the start is the best gift I want to receive, honey," he remarked as he kissed Yanhao's neck.

"All it needs is our plan to be successful then," he stated and rubbed his body on him.

"Yes~ purr~" he answered as he continued seducing him.

"What a cute cat you are," Yanhao complimented as he caresses his lover's back.

"I remember when I first met you at the funeral. You were smoking hot in your black suit, then you became hotter in my eyes when you told me you were the one who planned for their death. Ngrrr! I fell in love with you even more," he growled and nibbled on his ear.

"Really?" Yanhao teased as his caresses became seductive.

"Yes, I love your psychotic side I must say," he licked his lower lip. "Damn attractive!" He growled.

"Likewise, I love your beautiful and sexy body, kitten," he complimented and pamper his collarbone with butterfly kisses.

"Hm," he moaned, "well anyway, the inducers must be ready before the commemoration then. Are these lowly workers of yours are even progressing?" he asked him.

"Well, they've been working for it for three years. They've been distributed outside as well with the help of the drug dealers to test if it works for a longer period and affects faster," Yanhao shrugged. "When I first tried it on my brother's driver, its effect manifested slower than I expected," he added.

"Hmp! they better perfect it now!" His lover scoffed.

"Yes, yes, they sure will," he said and kissed his forehead.

"Now, shall we head home? The workers had gone home," he said and locked with his eyes.

"Sure~" he gets off from his lap and stood. He intertwined his hands with him as they went out of the room above the lab.

.

"Are you feeling well, boss? Don't you feel tired?" Yibo asked when they arrived at Xiao Zhan's mansion.

"I feel a bit tired, I just need to sleep," he said as he sluggishly walked inside his room.

"Then sleep well, boss, goodnight," he wished him good night and about to leave when Xiao Zhan grabbed the hem of his shirt, "Are you not going to pat me to sleep?" he asked him with his pleading eyes.

Yibo's heart thumped fast, his cheeks flushed, 'so cute!' he thought. He's been strike with an arrow a million times and he's still targeted with his cuteness every time he makes that face.

He bit his lip and gulped, "I-it's my pleasure to pat you to sleep, boss," he answered politely and followed Xiao Zhan inside.

'Heart, please calm down. The room is so silent, he might hear you!' he scolded himself but his heart won't calm down.

He sighed internally, 'deep breaths Yibo, deed breaths,' he told himself. He inhaled and exhaled heavily before facing Xiao Zhan who is now laid peacefully on the bed.

Xiao Zhan tilted his head, wondering why haven't Yibo beside him yet. He tapped the space beside him, gesturing him to go there.

Yibo looked at the ceiling and gulped once again before making his way beside him.

"My brain is tired with all the information, now pat me to sleep," he instructed him.

Yibo immediately obliged and put his hand on Xiao Zhan's shoulder and gently patted him. Xiao Zhan on the other hand unconsciously rested his head on Yibo's lap. The warmth and comfort from Yibo's legs are making his eyes droop into sleep faster than before. And before he knows it, Xiao Zhan already drifted to deep sleep.

Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan's face, "You've worked hard," he mumbled as a smile form on his lips. He used his other hand to push away the scattered hair on his face then caress his cheeks.

"I really have fallen hard," he mumbled to himself then turn his eyes to the window, staring at the moon. "But I have no chance, I'm just a commoner that has no idea about your world," he said and smiled bitterly. "But, at least this way, I can be of help. This way, I can show my affection to you, and this way I can be by your side," he added then closed his eyes. His chest started to feel tight. He hasn't told the words he wants to convey but it's already hopeless from the start. Their status doesn't match and will never meet. After the debt is paid he'll be brought home and the chances of them meeting is zero percent. They haven't started yet but they already ended.

He sighed, "I will cherish these moments with you until the end of my debt," he said positively to himself as he closes his eyes once again, a tear fell from his eyes. He sniffed and smiled bitterly as he forced himself to sleep.

.

Two in the morning...

Haikuan woke up at 2 am since his body clock is waking him up at that time because of his duty as an officer. He looked at his side, Zhuocheng is hugging him on the waist while Zanjin is hugging Zhuocheng. He smiled, "Good morning angels," he uttered and gave them both a peck on the forehead. The two are still fast asleep since they were exhausted that night.

He slowly removed Zhuocheng's arms that are encircled on his waist and slowly stood from the bed to avoid waking them.

Then sneakily picked up his clothes and went out of the room without making any noise. He sighed in relief when he was finally out.

He first put on his clothes and went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. After thirty minutes he's done. He put a note, telling them to eat well and stay at home for safety, he even indicated, 'Let's talk about last night when I come home,'

He smiled as he finally prepared their meal. Then he went to the bathroom to take a shower since he's reeked of semen and pheromones of the two.

After showering, he changed into his work clothes.

But before he leaves the house, he received an email from Robert Wang. He looked at it with his brows furrowed, 'must be evidence,' he thought. "I'll check it at the office," he mumbled and went to his car.

---

A/N: After a thirsty chapter, here I am again getting lame. Fck my life! HAHAHAHAHA

Satisfy the Omega (YiZhan FF) || Mafia Omegaverse AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara