STO: 31

After washing Xiao Zhan's hair, Yibo excused himself. If he stayed there for any longer he'll just torture himself, suppressing his arousal for how sexy Xiao Zhan is.

He heaved a heavy sigh upon leaving the bathroom. At least his sanity is still saved.

"Better go have my shower as well," he muttered as he made his way to the door, but before leaving he looked back in the direction of the bathroom door. "He's probably taking a nap right now, his eyes were hooded while I'm washing his hair a while ago," he mumbled. He sighed once again before leaving the room.

He took a quick shower before returning to Xiao Zhan's room, gladly, Xiao Zhan is still enjoying his jacuzzi bath. He sat on the sofa and waited for him.

He sighed for the third time then looked around his room. He'd been sleeping there almost every night, patting Xiao Zhan to sleep. The only thing he used in the room he was provided is for showering and changing clothes. Xiao Zhan isn't pushing him away either, in the morning, he would always find Xiao Zhan awake ahead of him but Xiao Zhan doesn't even complain.

"Fck this life!" he cussed. The more he spends with him and the more he felt the warmth of Xiao Zhan every night he can't stop falling deeper. It's long before it reaches the limit of no turning back.

He pulled his hair in frustration. What can he do? It's a boss-debtor relationship, it will not change unless Xiao Zhan falls for him as well, but it is impossible to achieve since he's the only one who fell.

He heaved a long sigh, he doesn't know how many sighs he has been producing but it's the only thing he can do, letting the sigh take away his worries.

"What are you sighing for?" Xiao Zhan suddenly spoke.

Yibo jumped in surprise when he heard his voice. He turns his head and found Xiao Zhan standing in front of the bathroom door, wearing his robe but it's not tied.

Yibo followed the hem of the robe with his eyes, he immediately looks away when it stopped on Xiao Zhan's crotch. His cheeks flushed red, the sight is too much. He almost had a nose bleed. "B-boss, your robe is not t-tied..." he uttered, looking away as he distracts himself by singing nursery rhymes.

Xiao Zhan's head tilted in confusion, "So?" he asked while wiping his hair with a towel.

"U-Uhm you look like you're inviting..." he mumbled.

"Huh?" Xiao Zhan asked, he didn't grasp what he said. He walked closer to him, making Yibo looked down, 'no Yibo don't look at his body,' he scolded himself.

"What did you said?" Xiao Zhan asked, his breath is fanning Yibo's ear, which made his body shiver. His heart is pounding so loud that he didn't hear Xiao Zhan's footsteps while getting closer to the sofa.

"N-Nothing, boss!" he panicked and closed his eyes tight, waiting for a slap on his head.

But he didn't receive any, he slowly opens his eyes, peeking at Xiao Zhan if he's going to hit him any second. But nothing charged at him, upon opening his eyes Xiao Zhan was not there anymore. He looked around and saw him sitting on the bed, holding a book, with the blanket covering his lower half. But his robe is still not tied.

He sighed internally, 'I know he didn't mean to seduce me but he's kind of provoking me with how he acts today,' he said inside his head. He massaged his temple in frustration. 'Calm down, little Yibo. Stop fantasizing about your boss, he's your boss for goodness sake. Respect him!' he scolded himself.

He stood from the sofa, he knew that if Xiao Zhan is already sitting on the bed, he meant that he wants to sleep being patted. 'Respect him, respect him, respect him,' he reminded himself over and over.'

"Oy!" Xiao Zhan called him, snapping him out of his inner thoughts.

"Y-yes boss?" he answered, flustered.

"What are you thinking so deeply about? Hurry up, I want to sleep now since I'm tired," he said and fix his body on the bed.

Yibo sighed, 'he got no sense of danger. Well, whatever, he doesn't know that I like him anyway and that I got aroused with just looking at his body,' he thought, 'it's not his fault,' he added.

"Are you going to keep me waiting?" Xiao Zhan suddenly spoke, making him flinch in surprise.

"Are you sick or what? You've been spacing out in the bathroom a while ago too," he uttered, his brows are furrowed as well.

Yibo immediately look away, "Uhm" 'It's because you're so sexy and beautiful, boss, that my heart is beating so loud that you might hear it,' he said inside his head, 'but I won't tell that or I might get killed,' he thought, suddenly remembered what Xiao Zhan said earlier, the one that they made the debtors unable to walk and used their hands.

"I'm j-just worried about you this day, boss," he uttered. The room was dead silent, it's too late for Yibo to take back what he said, 'what if he takes it in a wrong way(though I'm really worried for him, because I love him,)?' he said to himself.

Not before long Xiao Zhan spoke, "Aren't you going to pat me? I'm already sleepy here, you see." Gladly, Xiao Zhan was half asleep already.

Yibo's eyes went wide, internally screaming that gladly Xiao Zhan didn't hear it, but somewhere inside him, that's praying for Xiao Zhan to notice his feelings for him.

"A-ah, right--" he immediately sat beside him and rest his palm on Xiao Zhan's head, gently caressing his hair to sleep.

Xiao Zhan immediately fell asleep, the safety he felt on Yibo's warm hands is making his sleep so comfortable.

Yibo smiled as he watches his sleeping face, a beam of moonlight escaped from the window, lighting Xiao Zhan's beautiful face.

"You're so beautiful that I just want to protect you my entire life, but then, you're menacing than I am despite your pretty face," he mumbled.

He leaned down and stole a peck on his lips. Then he smiled, 'He's sleeping peacefully that he didn't even notice me kissing his lips,' he thought. Then leaned again and kissed his forehead. "Sleep well," he mumbled.

When he pulled away to look at his face, he sighed, "you look so pure and fragile when you're asleep. But I sometimes find you scary at some points when you're awake," he mumbled and chuckled softly.

"Good night, angel," he uttered before laying his body on the bed and placing his arm on his waist as he drifts to sleep as well.

---

A/N: I'm in the mood for soft things. UWU