STO: 69

Xiao Zhan is busy leaving his marks on Yibo when he felt a soft mattress on his back, but it didn't bother him. He continued devouring his skin, not wanting to let go of Yibo's neck.

Yibo chuckled huskily, "Let go for a second, baby," he said. But Xiao Zhan shook his head as he gripped tighter.

"What do you want best, my neck or this?" He asked as he grinds himself between Xiao Zhan's legs.

Xiao Zhan paused, his brows furrowed. He was intrigued at the hard object poking him, he looked down and saw Yibo's suffocated c*ck, wanting to breathe out of his pants.

He licked his lips at the sight as he let go of his neck, then he pushed him to the bed, making him on top.

"Let me do you," he smirked and moved his hands on the hem of Yibo's shirt. Then yanked it up, reaching his wrist. Little did Yibo know, Xiao Zhan, tied his hands using his shirt on the bed.

Then Xiao Zhan reaches for his trousers, unbuckled his belt, unbutton and unzipped his trousers, then he yanked his trousers down. His eyes went wide at what he saw. Yibo's shaft was already trying to escape out of his undergarment. It was peeking from his boxer as if saying hi to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan giggled and bit his lip, "Damn, I miss this," he uttered cutely as he caresses it with his hands.

Yibo's head threw back and his body trembled, it's because he's been pent up for six years that the slightest touch is making him sensitive.

Then Xiao Zhan's eyes twinkled with excitement, "Ooh~ It oozed!" he remarked.

Yibo bit his lip, he doesn't know if he finds Xiao Zhan cute or hot at what he is doing to him. "Fuck!" he cussed and about to pull his arms so he can hold Xiao Zhan, but to his surprise, he cannot pull it. He looked up and saw his hands tied. "Damn, baby, can you remove this?" He asked Xiao Zhan, pouting his lips.

But Xiao Zhan was so amused at Yibo's reaction that he just smirked and wiped his precum while looking seductively at him. "Well, I can use this as a lubricant, and, I'm already wet for you, see?" he said and pull down his pants, exposing his wet backside. Then Xiao Zhan looked back at Yibo's shaft, he yanked down his boxers, exposing all of him. "Woah~," he remarked. It just stood in front of him, stiff and oozing with precum.

Yibo just watches Xiao Zhan, his mind is getting blank. By the sight he's been looking at, he just wants to ravish him and bang him hard.

"Shit! baby, untie m-me... p-please~" he pleaded.

But it's as if Xiao Zhan didn't hear anything. His hand traveled to Yibo's chest while the other went to his hole, massaging them.

He leaned to his ears, "Just enjoy it, my love," he said seductively as he removes his hand from his backside then replaced it with Yibo's shaft, rubbing them on his slit but not putting it in. Both their breaths are getting ragged, mewls and moans are coming out from Xiao Zhan, while groans of dissatisfaction are coming out from Yibo's mouth.

"Hm, you like it being tease like this?" Xiao Zhan looked at him with hooded eyes. He can feel Yibo continuously oozing at his back that's making Xiao Zhan's back more slippery.

"N-no... I want it m-more inside y-you--ugh!" Yibo groaned. His hands are getting red because of his tight clenching.

"Yes, yes. Be a good boy for a second, the last time I used this is when you impregnated me," he said and put a finger on his hole, pulling it in and out. Yibo just watch him in despair, 'I should be the one doing that!' he cried inside his head.

Then Xiao Zhan added another finger, making his eyes rolled at the back of his head while his mouth is gaped open. "Hng!... mmmh" he moaned.

Yibo just closed his eyes, he can't do anything. He's afraid that the sight of Xiao Zhan pleasuring himself might make him cum.

But Xiao Zhan notice him close his eyes, "Lo--ok at me-hng~" he commanded. Yibo then opened his eyes and saw Xiao Zhan in so much pleasure.

"Fvck, baby. Untie, yeah? Please?" he pleaded once again.

Xiao Zhan looked at him then shrugged, "yeah right. my fingers are not enough anyway," he mumbled and pull out his soaked fingers then reached for Yibo's hands, untying them.

When Yibo's hands were free, he swiftly changed their position. Now Xiao Zhan is under Yibo. "Now be a good boy and let your love do all the work," He whispered huskily into Xiao Zhan's ears, bringing shivers all over him.

Xiao Zhan bit his lip and looked at him seductively, "Bring it on," he smirked. Yibo smirked back as his hand crawl down on his torso, his hands slipped down, cupping his dampness. "Oh, wet~" he whispered beside his ear. Xiao Zhan trembled and about to cum when Yibo immediately put his hand on his shaft, covering the tip so he won't cum.

"N-No! hng, let me cum!" Xiao Zhan screamed, feeling uncomfortable at the plug on his release.

"Na-ah, let's cum together, shall we?" He smirked. then he put his other hand to his backside, gently massaging the entrance, then slowly slipping two fingers inside.

"Wow, it's sucking me in," he complimented as he pumped it deeper.

Xiao Zhan's head threw back, his eyes closed at the pleasure. His cum from his dick is escaping from Yibo's finger. Yibo pouted, "Aw, that's sad, You already came with just my fingers," he remarked and sighed. "Well whatever, You'll cum a lot more soon. Cause we're not going to sleep, alright?" He said huskily with a devilish smirk on his face.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide, he never thought that Yibo can look like that as if he's going to be eaten. The Yibo from six years ago was gentle and soft. But now, he's still gentle though, but a lot more manly and wild.

'Fvck I dug my own grave' he said to himself.

---

A/N: Well, this is it for now. I'm literally nose-bleeding while imagining these scenes, and I can't continue any more than this for today. Sorry for cliffhanging you again, I can't just go on for today because of this mf nose bleed.

Ps. It's my first time getting a nosebleed even if I already wrote so many sex scenes before. HAHAHA, pathetic me.

Pps. Who wants the continuation of this detailed sxx scene? Imma need to prepare tissue next time HAHAHA jk, I'll definitely continue this of course.