STO: 28

"Boss, those unexpected heats are not coming anymore, huh?" Yibo uttered as he set down Xiao Zhan's coffee on his table. The night had already engulfed the daytime, the others had gone home, though he has servants and guards staying in, their house is separated from the main house. The only people living in the main house are him and Yibo.

"Hmn, It's because you're the one I appointed to look after my food and drinks," he said, not even sparing a look at Yibo.

Yibo's cheeks flushed red at his remark, his heart pounded. As if his whole body overjoyed at what he heard. The room felt quiet, he doesn't know what to say, bliss is filling up his head.

"Huh? Did he left?" Xiao Zhan mumbled when he noticed the awfully quiet atmosphere. He looked up and saw Yibo on dazed. "I thought you went out," He uttered, snapping Yibo out of his thoughts. He flinched.

"Oh, u-uhm. I just thought of something," he chuckled awkwardly as he scratches his nape.

"And what is it?" Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow at him.

"O-oh... uhm I wonder how's the case is going!" he said flustered, swiftly dodging his question. 'I can't tell that his remark a while ago just made my heart beat,' he thought to himself.

"Right, have you contacted your friend?" Xiao Zhan asked with his head tilted.

"I-I haven't. I'm afraid that someone might hear when I called," he said lowering his head.

"Hm, I understand. You don't need to be dejected. Well, call him later and ask if he found anything from the confessions," He said then turned his head on the papers he's working on.

"Y-yes boss," Yibo stuttered.

"By the way, you're good at cooking, I liked the food. The tea and coffee taste great as well," Xiao Zhan suddenly uttered, complimenting him.

Yibo was shocked at what he heard and immediately look at Xiao Zhan. His heart flutters with joy, Xiao Zhan had been showering him with compliments and being soft towards him this day. He immediately looks down to hide his blushing face, he bit his lip to suppress his lips to form a wide grin.

"T-Thank you, b-boss," he muttered but enough for Xiao Zhan to hear.

"Hm," Is the only answer Xiao Zhan gave.

.

"I'm home," Haikuan uttered upon arriving home.

Upon opening the door, he was surprised at the sight. Zhuocheng and Zanjin are wearing an apron, they're only wearing shirts and boxers shorts inside. Zhuocheng's cheeks are flushed, trying to hide his face because of embarrassment. While Zanjin is smiling widely, excited to welcome Haikuan home.

"Good work today Mr. Liu/ Good work today M-mr. Liu," they uttered in unison, though Zhuocheng stuttered while Zanjin happily welcomes him.

Haikuan suddenly felt his cheeks flushed red, 'T-they welcome me looking like that?' his inner self is quite rejoicing but embarrassed as well. 'they're too sexy!' he mentally nosebleed.

"T-Thank you..." he said as he scratches his neck. He looked away since he felt like he'll get hard any moment if he stared at them longer.

"We prepared dinner already, would you like to take a bath first or eat dinner?" Zanjin asked while getting his bag from him as they went inside.

"Oh, dinner first, please," he said.

"I-I'll go prepare the table," Zhuocheng said and excused himself.

"My baby's quite shy," Zanjin remarked and giggled.

"O-oh yeah..." Haikuan answered with his head lowered since he's still blushing at the sight.

"Please head over the kitchen while I'll put your bag away, and also this," Zanjin said and went on his back to remove his coat.

"Oh, thanks..." he said shyly as he let him get his coat off then Zanjin went to put his things away while he went to the kitchen.

He arrived at the kitchen only to see Zhuocheng preparing the food on the table. He sat just across him, following with his eyes. 'The room last time is not well lighted that I didn't notice his sexy ass,' he thought.

Zhuocheng's cheeks blushed, he can feel Haikuan's lewd stares at him.

"U-uhmm" he shyly mumbled that brought Haikuan's back to reality.

Haikuan immediately looks away, "O-oh, sorry. Am I staring too much," He apologized.

"I-it's okay. It's just... l-last night... Uhm..." he stuttered.

Now the memory of last night suddenly flashed back into Haikuan. "U-uhm..." He became suddenly speechless. It was an accident because it occurred because of instinct but he did not regret a thing. Since then something is welling up inside him, his feelings for the two had grown. But then it's both of them that he feels different.

He shook his head, 'What am I thinking!' he scolded himself.

He was about to open his mouth to apologize when Zanjin pops up.

"Hope you liked what we prepared," Zanjin giggled while Zhuocheng smiled.

Zanjin and Zhuocheng sat across him, "Let's eat!" he exclaimed happily and grabbed the spoon and chopsticks.

They all started eating.

'Ah, the food is delicious. This all I need after a long shift. I dealt with an inducer drug dealer that I ended up having overtime is the worse. But then seeing two angels cooking for me when I arrive home and welcoming me with their sexy outfits. What a great way to live,' he said inside his head.

'But then, we're not like I am dating them,' he sighed internally.

"So how's work?" Zhuocheng suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"Ah, pretty bad. Well, it's a day-to-day basis so it doesn't matter anymore," he answered.

"Oh. Being a police officer is tough. But then I think you look sexy when you're working. I'm imagining you all dressed up as police and you're in the middle of dealing with bad guys," Zanjin uttered enthusiastically.

Haikuan suddenly felt shy, "I don't think I look that good though," he said shyly.

"I can imagine it too," Zhuocheng remarked that made him more embarrassed.

"By the way, any progress on the case about young master's parents and my mother?" Zhuocheng suddenly asked.

Haikuan sighed, "Well, I don't have any lead on it yet. I don't know where to start actually, and there's this other case that I'm handling secretly because of some certain circumstances," he answered.

"Please don't overwork. We'll wait for the result whenever," Zhuocheng smiled at him.

Haikuan smiled back, "Yeah, I'll report when I found any lead," he said.

Just then, their attention suddenly turned to Zanjin who suddenly snorted, they gave him a confused look.

"Look at you both, you look like a kid," he pointed out. There was a grain of rice stuck beside their lips.

Zanjin leaned to Zhuocheng and ate the grain of rice from beside his mouth, causing their lips to touch. "There, all gone," he giggled.

"You too," He said and leaned to Haikuan's face and licked away the grain from beside his lips. Haikuan's cheeks flushed red. "All clean!" he giggled once again and moved away from his face and continued eating.

The two were astonished at his sudden attack. Both their hearts skipped a beat. Zanjin giggled internally as he can see their reaction from his peripheral vision.

---

A/N: I lack on something, can't even figure out what it is HAHAHA