STO: 72

"Don't you think pets and possessions need a collar and branding from their owner so it won't run away? Come to xxx port, at the warehouse at exactly seven pm. It's up to you if you come or not, that if you love your family. See yah Xiao Zhan," Xiao Zhan read the letter, anger is welling up on his chest.

Kevin immediately went to fetch him after the call. Xiao Zhan still not in his best condition forced himself to move. He can't afford to lay around when he knew his family is in danger.

"Tsk! shit!" he cursed as he tried to figure out who sent the letter. According to Kevin, the one who sent the letter disappeared out of sight and it would be hard for just a day to find who it was. The best solution is to go to the place that was indicated in the letter.

Xiao Zhan keeps cursing under his breath, he had so many enemies that he accumulated but he doesn't know anyone but his uncle to suspect to do such a thing. But then, his uncle was behind bars with his cousin, Zixin.

"Could it be someone is doing this on stead of uncle?" he uttered. Kevin looked at him from the rear-view mirror. "You think sir?" he asked.

"Hm," Xiao Zhan responded. His anger is building up inside him, but he needs to calm down to find a solution for his family not to be harmed.

"I think we'll succeed in saving the young master and Yibo, sir," Kevin replied. "Our guards serving you are strong enough to fight anyone," he added.

Xiao Zhan sighed, slightly calm, but deep inside his boiling in anger. Just then, something caught his eyes. There's a briefcase at the shotgun seat beside Kevin.

"Why is there a briefcase?" He asked.

Kevin took a glance at what he's pertaining to, "It's ransom money, sir. In case they were just lousy kidnappers who need money," he answered.

Xiao Zhan nodded, he massaged his temple with his hand while his other hand is clenching in anger.

Not long after, "Sir, we've arrived," Kevin spoke.

Xiao Zhan looked outside, it was a big warehouse beside a port. He gritted his teeth then sighed, he needs to gather his composure so the kidnappers won't get any hole from his moves. He needs to toughen up.

Kevin opened the door for him. He went out and the breeze welcomed him. He looked behind the car and there his underlings parked, they all went out of their cars with their guns in their hands.

Xiao Zhan nodded at them, telling them to follow. Kevin gestured to them to make sure Xiao Zhan is safe.

Some of them stood in front of Xiao Zhan to protect the front, while the others stood behind and on his side.

They marched inside the warehouse, upon opening, the door creaked. The place was dark, but the light of the moon is sipping inside, lighting some parts.

"Is this really the place Kevin?" Xiao Zhan asked. His brows are furrowed, his jaw is clenched and his hand is holding a gun tightly.

Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue, his eyes menacing, "Whoever you are, give my family back without a scratch, or I'll kill you," he uttered sternly. His voice is echoing inside. A hint of coldness and anger is in his voice.

Just then, the guards in front of him face him. Their guns were directed to him.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide, he gritted his teeth. "Kevin, what's the meaning of this?" He asked with an angry tone.

Kevin cleared his throat, still calm and collected.

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS KEVIN?!!" he exclaimed and pointed his gun at one of the guards. But Kevin didn't answer, thus, he opened the briefcase.