STO: 21

"The death anniversary would be a great stage for a great show isn't it, my kitten?" he said as he caresses his hair, he's down on his knees as he looks at him.

"Mhm~" he answered while devouring his shaft with his mouth.

"Yes, that's it. I love how your throat vibrates around my cock when you're trying to talk when your mouth is full," he smirked as he pushed his head slightly.

"Hngmmm--" he moaned, triggering his throat to vibrate around him.

"Oh, such a tease-" he groaned grabbing his hair and pushing deeper.

.

"Uhm, Mr. Liu..." Zhuocheng suddenly called Hiakuan. The three are on the dining table, eating their dinner.

Haikuan looks up at him, meeting his gaze. Zhuocheng immediately looks away, his cheeks slightly blush.

Haikuan tilted his head, confused as to why Zhuocheng suddenly avoided his eyes, "hm?" he asked innocently while chewing. 'His ears are red,' he thought as it caught his attention. "Did you not like the food?" He added after gulping down the food.

"A-Ah, no, no. I liked the food, I-I was wondering if ho-how'd you knew the young master," he asked shyly, avoiding his eyes. Zanjin snickered as he watches his lover's expression. 'He probably got aware of him when we talk about him a while ago,' he thought as he enjoys the sight of him getting blushy.

"Young master?" Haikuan asked innocently, "Oh, right. Mr. Xiao Zhan!" he exclaimed, "From a friend," he smiled, "By the way, they'll be visiting later tonight to check on you," he added and sighed, "I asked my friend why'd have to be late at night and they said because he's not available at daytime. Well, I don't want to know the reason why, I'm just helping them in their situation anyway," he shrugged.

"Must be hard being a mafia boss," he mumbled to himself, they looked at him curiously, trying to figure what he said cause they didn't hear what he said.

When Zhuocheng look up at them, he was surprised at the two who is staring at him with a 'what-did-you-say?' look on their faces.

Zhuocheng chuckled, "It's nothing," he dodges them as he continued eating. He sighed internally, 'We may not be that close because of his timid personality but I consider him a brother more than a friend, we didn't talk much in the past though. I wonder how he was doing this past two years, did he accumulate any friends? I remembered when we were kids, he has no friends at all so whenever I hang out at their house because of dad's work dad always tell me to accompany him since he looks lonely. He didn't warm up to me though, we hang out and talk with each other but our distance is a fixed distance. Maybe because he's older than me for about five years that we're not in the same level of maturity back then,' he thought.

"Baby!" Zanjin suddenly snapped him out of his thoughts. He flinched and looked at Zanjin.

Zanjin's brows met, "You were spacing out, what were you thinking so deeply about?" he asked curiously.

He chuckled, "old memories," he said as he smiles at himself.

"Oh, is it about your first love? I'm getting jealous here you see," Zanjin sulked and pouted.

Zhuocheng laughed at him and pinched his cheeks, "You're my first love, idiot," he remarked.

Haikuan watches the two with a wide smile and sometimes chuckles at them, "You really love each other, don't you?" he suddenly uttered, interrupting the two.

The two stopped for a moment and looked at Haikuan, Zanjin grinned, "We can love y---hmp!" Zhuocheng immediately covered his mouth and eyed him, 'Don't-just-say-something-like-that' look.