STO: 80 (END)

We met in the strangest way. How can a commoner like me meet such an angel?

My father owes you money, and I took the blame. But you know, half of me was glad that I met you that time, You were so beautiful that my heart is in bliss to see such beauty. But then, half of me was afraid, I thought I'm going to die. But my expectation backlashed, my idea of a dangerous man is far from your image. You were strict but have a big heart. You have this soft part in you that I slowly fell in love with.

As you walk in this aisle while holding a bouquet, dressed in a white suit that made you look more like an angel. Tears aren't stopping from falling from my eyes. You're so beautiful that I can't keep my eyes off of you. My hands are quivering in happiness, my heart is beating so loud that the cheer of the people around us was nothing but buzzing sounds.

I said to myself, "Is this real or a dream?" I can't figure out the reality over a dream. I feel like I'm still dreaming of an impossible future. I secretly pinched myself and felt the pain, 'I'm not dreaming,' I thought to myself.

A smiled wide sprung from my face as I hold your hand. It was warm, tears kept falling from my eyes. I smiled even wide when you wiped the tears that keep falling. You're smile is so beautiful, I don't want them to vanish. Let me have your heart and that smile all to myself.

As we stood in front of the wedding officiant, my heart can't stop beating wild. He started talking but I can't hear anything, the sound of my heart beating is even louder.

When did I start falling in love with you? At first, it was a simple crush, it's the very first time that I thought of someone as beautiful. I devoted myself to my family that I didn't have time to fall for anyone. But when my eyes met yours, it's as if I was enchanted.

As time pass by, the little crush I hold for has become big. Gradually, it became deeper. Until I found out you were an omega. I was not supposed to get involved with you, but my instinct as an alpha kicked in, and got carried away with it.

But you know, I'm glad I'm the one who found that out. Would I be standing here beside you if it's someone?

The wedding officiant instructed us to face each other.

I looked into your eyes as you look at mine.

'Damn, I can't get enough of how beautiful you are,' is what I thought. This beautiful person in front of me is so dazzling, I'm glad my children got it from him.

The rings were set in front of us. Your eyes were shining as I open my mouth.

"I, Wang Yibo, take thee, as my lifelong partner. To hold and protect in this day onward. In trials, in pain, in danger, in sadness, I will hold thee. I'll spend my whole life doing my best to make you happy for the rest of our lives. I love you till death do us part," I said with full of confidence, hoping it got through to you. I held your hand and put the ring on your finger. It suits you, they were twinkling like your dreamy eyes.

We were both tested by many circumstances, we got in danger but we survived. You left but it didn't become the reason for me to forget you, I guessed I've fallen so hard that I've waited for many years for you.

"I, Xiao Zhan, take thee, to be my husband. To spend and hold for the rest of my life. You love me in love and complete me in ways I never knew possible. From this day forth, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, my husband, and rejoice in your love for me for all of the years of our lives. How lucky am I to call you mine? I failed you yet you accepted me, now I'm madly in love with you and will never let you go. I will be there for you, day or night. I promise to share with you my hopes and dreams as we build our lives together. You, my love, are my everything." You said so lovingly and held my hand as you put the ring on my finger. 'Ah, now I can declare to the world that you're mine and I am yours.'

My heart skipped a beat, I can't explain how happy I am, my tears flowed without me noticing. 'Damn, I feel so unmanly today, crying in front of my wife,' I thought.

I'm relieved, now I already branded you, you have my name that will never be erased even when I die.

"Now you may kiss your wife," the wedding officiant declared.

I never think twice. I cupped your cheeks gently, you rubbed them on my palm tenderly. I smiled, this is it. The official kiss indicates that's you're mine and mine alone. I gently pressed my lips on yours, feeling the softness of them. 'Damn, This is heaven.'

The crowd cheered, but so what? I can't hear them, all I can hear is our breath exchanging, and Your heart and mine are beating in sync that I can feel it with our chest sticking together.

I pulled away then looked at your eyes, "I love you," I whispered. Our lips were barely touching.

"I love you more," you whispered back with your hooded eyes.

I bit my lip, 'calm down, Yibo,' I said to myself. You're too enchanting!

.

The wedding came to a close, everyone enjoyed the afterparty while we're both sitting in front of them.

"Bo," Xiao Zhan suddenly uttered that made me look at him. He's nursing baby Xiao Yi, I guess she missed her mother so much that she isn't stopping sucking milk from him.

"Yes?" I uttered as brush his hair. He's sitting in between my legs as we sat on a sofa.

"Thank you," he mumbled which surprised me.

"For what?" I asked, I don't know why he's being sentimental all of a sudden.

"For everything, I guess?" he said with a smile on his face. "Without you, what am I now?" he added.

I sighed, "I could say that to you as well. Without you, what am I now?" I returned his question.

He smiled faintly, "You could have a norma-" I stopped him.

"I already have told you this a hundred times, I don't need a normal life. No matter how extreme it is, as long as it's with you I don't mind," I said sternly.

He chuckled at me, "I know," he uttered.

I gave him a peck on his neck, "Then good," I said and buried my face in his neck.

"I love you, Bodi," He mumbled.

I raised my head and looked at him, "I love you, Zhan ge," I grabbed his face and gave him a passionate kiss. But I suddenly felt anxious, I feel like someone's watching us. We looked down and Xiao Yi's eyes were staring at us.

We looked at each other and laughed, "We're being watched," I whispered.

"Mommy! Daddy!" We looked at Xiang who is running in our direction, "Kiss, Xiang Xiang too!" He exclaimed.

Then we looked at each other again, "Next time, we should be careful," He whispered. I nodded.

Xiao Zhan pulled away from me, I pulled up Xiang and made him sat on my lap. I kissed his forehead and Xiao Zhan kissed his forehead too.

"I love you, mommy! I love you daddy!" he giggled and gave us a hug.

.

Our lives took us in curves and corners but I guess it's because of our love that our string didn't break. Now we're ready to take a new book to write our new journey. Creating and molding together along the way. There might be hurdles, but we'll figure them out together.

--- FIN.