STO: 64

Xiao Zhan woke up, the sun has risen and the breeze of the morning is brushing against his skin.

"Hm?" he groaned, his hand unconsciously looked for a warm body with a big built, there was nothing there but a small body. He opened his eyes only to see Xiang sleeping by his side.

He was dumbfounded, "It's all just a dream huh," he smiled bitterly as he sat up. He looked at Xiang and kissed his forehead. "I might be missing him too much that I even dream about him now," he sighed.

As he was about to stand up from the bed, the door creaked open. His eyes went wide at what the door just revealed.

Yibo smiled wide as he ran in the bed's direction, "GOOD MORNINGGGG~" he greeted cheerfully.

"Ngn, daddy?"

Yibo and Xiao Zhan flinched, their eyes turned to the voice of the kid, "Oh, you woke him up," Xiao Zhan remarked. Yibo suddenly felt guilty and immediately went beside Xiang.

He laughed awkwardly, "Hehe, good morning baby," he greeted and kissed his forehead.

Xiang scratch his eyes as he sat, "Uncle?" he mumbled with his sleepy voice.

"Yes, baby. Did you sleep well?" he asked the kid as he pulls him up from the bed and made him sit on his lap.

When Xiang realized it, his eyes went wide. "UNCLE?!" he exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes, it's me. Happy to see uncle?" he chuckled.

"Yes~" Xiang giggled and hugged him.

While Xiao Zhan on the side, smiling wide. 'It's not a dream after all,' he thought.

"Anyway, uncle is only here to say good morning to this little kiddo and to..." he paused and looked at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan jolted and immediately look away, his cheeks, ears, and nape are flushed red.

Yibo chuckled, "Cute," he mumbled which made Xiang confuse, Xiang tilted his head, "Uncle?" he called out.

Yibo immediately snaps out of his thought and look at Xiang. "Oh... Anyway, Uncle needs to go to work later, want me to bring you to school? I just came so daddy won't get anxious, but well, I think I can drive you to school, do want to?" he said with his eyes sparkling.

Xiao Zhan's heart is beating wildly, he's flushed all over.

"Why daddy?" Xiang asked innocently. Seems like he underestimated his kid's hearing.

Yibo shook his head and smirked, "Hm, let's see. This little kid needs to prepare and go to school," he said and put him down.

Xiang giggled, "Okay! Wait for me uncle!" he giggled and ran to the door.

The kid went out leaving the two together. Yibo smiled as he immediately pounced on Xiao Zhan, hugging him by the waist.

"Did you get anxious?" He teasingly asked him.

Xiao Zhan looked down and nodded slowly. Yibo just chuckled, "Aw, I bet you thought everything that happened last night was a dream?" he hunched.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide, 'did he just read my mind?' he thought.

Yibo chuckled and let go of him, he cupped both his cheeks and pecked on his lips. "I'm real, look at me closely. Pinch me wherever you want to make sure I'm real!" he said and closed his eyes as he waited for his attack. But instead of a pinch, he felt a lip pressing on his lips, then suddenly felt a tongue sneak inside his mouth.

Yibo immediately opened his eyes only to see Xiao Zhan's closed eyes. He smirked between the kiss and answered every move of his kisses.

Not long after, they heard the creak, indicating that it just opened. They immediately let go of each other as they gasp for air.

"Daddy! Uncle!" Xiang happily called out as he enters the room. But he stopped when he saw the two panting. He tilted his head, "Daddy and uncle are you okay?" he asked innocently.

"Oh... Uhm... Yes! I am okay. L-let's uhm go down and eat breakfast?" Xiao Zhan stood from the bed and grabbed Xiang, carrying him in his arms.

Yibo chuckled and stood, "Wait for uncle too~" he cheered and followed the two.

When they arrived at the kitchen, the food is served.

Xiang sat on the center seat while the two sat across from each other and they started eating.

"Baby, when you go to school behave okay?" Xiao Zhan reminded Xiang. Xiang just nodded as he stuffs his face with food.

"If our boy behaves well, you'll have a surprise when you get home," Yibo encouraged him.

"Shuypwish?" Xiang answered with his mouthful. His eyes are twinkling in excitement.

"Don't talk while your mouth is full baby," Xiao Zhan said and wiped Xiang's mouth with the table napkin.

Xiang smiled at him while chewing. "Only when you behave, got it?" Yibo said and smiled wide.

Xiang nodded vigorously.

.

After eating, Xiao Zhan escorts the two to the front door. Xiang held on Yibo's hands and while Yibo holds his bag.

"Bye-bye daddy~" Xiang bid at Xiao Zhan, he pulled on his clothes as he looks up, "Xiang will kiss daddy!" he said.

Xiao Zhan chuckled as he crouches down. Xiang leaned happily as he kisses his cheeks. Xiao Zhan returned a kiss on his forehead. "Have fun baby," he said and ruffled his hair. Then he stood and looked at Yibo.

"I'll come back here after my class, you think you're ready to tell him?" he asked.

Xiao Zhan smiled at him and nodded. Before they go, Xiao Zhan crouch down again and looked at Xiang, "Go to uncle's car first, I'll just say something to uncle, okay?" he said to the kid.

the kid nodded and let go of Yibo's hands and ran towards his car, who is parked in front of the house.

Yibo then faced Xiao Zhan, as Xiao Zhan stood.

"What are we going to talk about?" Yibo asked.

But Xiao Zhan didn't say anything, instead, he grabbed Yibo's cheeks, cupping them as he pulled. He pressed his lips on his. Yibo was caught off guard, he never thought that Xiao Zhan will do such a stunt.

Xiao Zhan then pulled away, "I'll be waiting for you," he mumbled with three inches away from his face.

Yibo's cheeks flushed, his heart ram even harder inside his chest. The moment he saw Xiao Zhan's face this morning made his heart already beating fast, but now it's jumping so hard in happiness.

Xiao Zhan was then about to let go when Yibo immediately grabs both his hands and pulled him closer to him, he leaned then press his lips on his forehead.

"Wait for me," he said huskily then let go of Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan blushed harder as he looks away, he nodded shyly.

Yibo chuckled as if he just won because of Xiao Zhan's cute reaction.

"Bye, I'll miss you~" Yibo walked to his car.

Xiao Zhan bit his lip and immediately hide beside the door frame. His heart is beating fast like it's about to escape his chest.

Yibo just laughed at his reaction.

"Uncle why are you laughing?" the kid asked innocently.

"Oh, Just saw a cute rabbit hiding a while ago," he remarked.

Xiang's brows furrowed, "But we don't have a pet rabbit," he pouted.

"Hm, maybe I saw it wrong then," he laughed and ruffled the kid's hair, "Shall we go?"

---

A/N: Sorry for the short update~