STO: 6

Xiao Zhan slowly woke up, it's already evening by the looks of the surrounding. It was pitch black, they fell asleep when the sun is still radiating.

He scratches his head as his eyes slowly opened, he looked around with his hooded eyes. Then his eyes stopped at the sight of a man beside him. He raised an eyebrow at the man, then it hit him.

He heaved a long sigh, "Right, I forced him to have sex with me," he mumbled to himself. But then his eyes went wide when he realized something, "So he knew I'm an omega already?" he mumbled and clicked his tongue, "Shit!" he cussed under his breath.

But he calmed down right after, 'well, I'd just kill him if he doesn't keep his mouth shut anyway,' he thought then stretch his arm above his head. He was about to move out of the bed when he felt a sudden rush of pain on his backside. He winced in pain, "This asshole did me too hard even though it's my first time, tch!" he exclaimed silently so Yibo won't wake up. But then he sighed to calm himself down, "He doesn't know anyway, and he did not need to know," he mumbled to himself and laid back on the bed.

Not before long, Yibo woke up as well, he groaned as he opens his eyes. He was too caught up in the pleasure he felt that he end up sleeping after the sex.

When he finally opened his eyes, he jolted in surprise. His eyes went wide when he saw Xiao Zhan laying beside him, naked with the blanket covering their lower half.

"What?" Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow at him as he opens his eyes.

"D-dream?!" he exclaimed, can't believe at what he is witnessing. He thought that everything that happened was just a dream.

Xiao Zhan looked at him confused, "What dream?' he uttered.

"Me, you, sex..." he said confused.

"Oh, you thought it was a dream? Then, why are we naked if it's a dream?" he asked. YIbo's eyes just went even wider.

"W-we d-did...?" he uttered as he gulps. "S-so boss i-is an o-omega?" he stuttered.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes, "Obviously, are you a pea-brain? Just look at the situation we are in," he sighed and closed his eyes, He cupped his head, "You make my head hurt."

"Anyway, no one knows I'm an omega. You only knew because you fucking barged in my room when I had that fcking unexpected heat" he said continuously.

Yibo was still confused and shock, he can't process all of what happened.

"Hey! Stop spacing out!" Xiao Zhan snapped him out of his thoughts, Yibo jolted.

"o-Oh, sorry, boss," he answered and lowered his head. He fidgets his fingers, 'so if we had sex and I'm the only one who knew that he's an omega, then I'm his first? What should I do? Should I take responsibility?' he asked himself as he looks at Xiao Zhan at the corner of his eyes.

"B-boss?" he called out as he raises his head.

"Hm?" Xiao Zhan uttered and looked at him.

"U-Uhm" he paused. Xiao Zhan's brows met, he's getting impatient with him being fidgety.

"What it is brat?" he said and raised an eyebrow.

"U-Uhm I-I'm willing to t-take r-responsibility with m-my a-actions..." he stuttered which made Xiao Zhan stunned at what he said.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes, "What are you blabbering about?" he asked then sighed, " You mean because you had sex with me you're taking responsibility of it?" he added then laughed, "So does that mean you're a fcking virgin and I'm your first? HAHAHAHA"

"B-but am I-I not your first, boss? You said no one kn-knew y-you're an omega?" he asked with full of his courage. He's worried that Xiao Zhan might snap at him any moment at what he asked.

Xiao Zhan was caught off guard with that question, he stopped for a moment and looked away. His face suddenly turned red. He laughed at Yibo's first yet it's also his first. He stood from the bed and turned his back at him, avoiding his question.

"Get the fck up and cleaned the room, it stinks with both of our pheromones and sex," he uttered sternly.

Yibo immediately stood from the bed, the stern on Xiao Zhan's tone made his whole body shiver in fear. He almost forgot that Xiao Zhan is the mafia boss.

"I will take a bath, I'm expecting this room to be cleaned before I get out of the bathroom," he added that made Yibo frightened.

"Y-yes, b-boss-" he stuttered and picked up their scattered clothes.

Before Xiao Zhan entered his bathroom, he stopped in his tracks. "One more thing," he paused that made Yibo stopped what he is doing and looked at Xiao Zhan. But when he realized he's butt naked, he immediately looked away.

"You should fcking keep your mouth shut or I'll cut your throat until you can't talk!" Xiao Zhan threatened.

He flinched at what he said, "Y-yes, b-boss!" he answered.

"Then do your work. I want it spotless!" he said before entering the bathroom.

Yibo sighed in relief when Xiao Zhan was out of his sight. His heart is beating in fear and his knees are staggering when Xiao Zhan was around. Then the memory of last night suddenly popped out of his head, his cheeks flushed red at the thought of it.

'He was so cute a while ag--' he shook his head, 'no! stop thinking about it Yibo and start cleaning before he gets out of the bathroom, you'll be dead!' he scolded himself.

Then he sighed, 'He was just having this pleasured-face just awhile ago, but now he has this scary aura on him,' he shivered, 'just how fast his expressions change.'

But then he shrugged it off, 'never mind, looks like he doesn't want me to take responsibility for it,' he thought and started cleaning the room.

.

.

"I wonder if the inducer works," the man sitting on his swivel chair uttered.

"It's still on its trial period, hon, don't be impatient," a man in his t-back hugged him from behind and kissed his neck.

"I know, kitten," he uttered and pulled him on his lap and started devouring his neck.

"Your plan will work in no time, don't wo-ugh-ry~" he moaned.

"Of course it will- hmph--"

---