STO: 33

"Huh? another email?" Haikuan mumbled. He received an email following with a call. He immediately answers the call.

Upon answering, Robert spoke, "Check the recording I sent you. I guess this case is not that all, have you compiled all the evidence?" He asked sternly from the other side.

"Yes, chief. I will check the recording right away," he said, his brows furrowed, from the tone of his voice, something is more serious about it.

"Good, better get the arrest warrant ready. We'll be moving on June 1st," he instructed.

Haikuan jolted from his seat, "June 1st? Chief, why wait for two weeks if we can arrest them once we got the arrest warrant?" He asked, confused as to why delay it.

"He's too sly to get caught, even if we raid them here at the lab, it would be difficult. We need to catch him while doing the act to be able to prove our accusations. You know this man, he can shut down everything and fool the higher-ups. We only have the recordings as proof, the footage is not valid as well," Robert explained.

"Right," Haikuan nodded. "I will prepare all the reports, chief. And get the arrest warrant ready. Take care," he bid goodbye to Robert.

"Yes, you too," Robert bid and cut off the call.

After the call ended, he immediately opened the email and plug the earphones.

"Here's the invitation."

"Oh, my invitation is early," Yanhao's voice.

"Yeah, since you're the uncle. It's prepared for you in advance."

"Right, right. Once the party started, everything will be exciting, with this perfect drug inducer, all of my nephew's hard works will vanish right before his eyes" Yanhao laughs evilly.

His lover with him, giggled, "I like the sound of that. Did the inducers' effect faster and stronger this time?" he asked.

"Yeah, It was recently tested at a club party in xxx club, and it instantly became a sex party. What a sight, I hope I had seen that" Yanhao.

"Hmp, you just want to join them. You don't like me anymore!" his lover sulked.

"No, my kitten. That's why I didn't go there was because I only love your b- love you~" Yanhao uttered following sounds of kisses.

"Really?" He said in a sweet tone. "really," Yanhao answered with sounds of kisses in between.

The man giggled, "Anyway, our suit will be ready next week. How should we go to the commemoration? In separate or should I accompany you?" he asked.

"Nah, you should head first at xxx hotel. We need to be extra careful with our plan, then I'll come later than you," Yanhao.

"Hm~" he moaned, "Yeah. The plan will surely work out in our advances. We will finally kick your nephew's ass out of the throne you had been working on," He said, now slapping sounds and squelching sounds were heard in the background.

"Here they go again," Haikuan rolled his eyes, he immediately stopped listening. His reason: After talking, the rest of the record is all sex sounds. He got used to it after hearing them a thousand times whenever he reviews the records for his reporting, so whenever he gathered the right information, he stopped listening to them. Well, there's part of him that gets affected since he's been pent up. He gets aroused whenever he sees his two omegas, but he can't do them since they're both pregnant.

Haikuan sighed, as he cracked his neck, stretch his arms above his head then faced his laptop.

"Time for my report," he mumbled and started working.