STO: 22

The two were sitting in front of the television, watching dramas that they accidentally came across. While Haikuan went for a quick shower. When he finished washing, he went out of the bath with only his shorts on, his upper body is exposed. He put the towel on his head as he arrived at the living room, Zanjin is sitting between Zhuocheng's legs while his arms are wrapped on his waist and his chin is resting on his shoulder.

Haikuan sighed, 'This is hurting my single self,' he cried internally. Then he went to a couch and sat. Zhuocheng's attention was caught when he saw Haikuan's hair dripping with water.

"Baby, grab our hair blower," He whispered to Zanjin. Zanjin looked at him confused but when he turned his head to Haikuan, he saw water dripping from his hair but what really caught his attention is Haikuan's upper body, 'six-packs?' he thought as wild imaginations popped in his head like the taught of them three releasing their desires in the bed.

Zanjin smirked at him, "Just admit it, you liked him don't you?" he teased. Zhuocheng's cheeks flushed red at his sudden remark. "I like him too, so no need to worry," he teased once again. Zhuocheng shook his head, "Just get blower," he dodged. "Well, we can talk it out later in the bath, baby," he said and gave him a peck on the lips as he stood and went to get the blower. Zhuocheng sighed, 'he kind of cute and handsome though,' he thought as he steals a glance at Haikuan at the corner of his eyes while Haikuan is innocently watching the television.

Just then Zanjin arrived with the blower in his hand. Zhuocheng stood from squatting and went to the back of the couch where Haikuan is sitting. He plugged the blower that surprised Haikuan. He turns his head to Zhuocheng with his surprised face.

"W-why?" he asked.

"Your hair is wet, if you don't dry them properly you'll get sick," Zanjin spoke on behalf of Zhuocheng.

Haikuan's cheeks flushed, 'They're worried about me?' he thought, 'an angel indeed,' he added.

Zhuocheng then turns the head of the blower on Haikuan's hair and started drying them. "T-thank you," Haikuan uttered shyly as he let Zhuocheng do it.

Just then the sound of the doorbell rang inside Haikuan's house. The three turn their heads in the direction of the sound. Zhuocheng stopped the blower and about to go to the door when Haikuan grabbed his wrist that made Zhuocheng's face tomato red from that sudden skin-to-skin contact.

"I'll go check it," he said and gave him a reassuring smile.

Zhuocheng nodded shyly as he looks away, when Haikuan finally let go of his wrist, he rubbed where Haikuan held him, it was a warm feeling.

"Hm, baby~" Zanjin teased him with a smirk as he hugged him from behind.

"What?" Zhuocheng said flustered. "You're so cute~" Zanjin complimented and kissed his cheeks.

.

Haikuan opened the door cautiously but relaxed afterward when he saw Yibo.

"Yibo!" he uttered to welcome them. He opened the gate and let the two enter.

"Gege, this is my boss, Boss Xiao Zhan," he introduced Xiao Zhan who is beside him.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Mr. Xiao Zhan," Haikuan bowed.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Liu," Xiao Zhan uttered and bowed back.

'Isn't he a mafia boss? He doesn't dress like one. Plus I thought mafia aren't polite with common people?' he thought, he's surprised that despite being a mafia, Xiao Zhan looks well-mannered and his aura is not as dangerous as one of his images of a mafia.

"Please come in," he welcomed the two as he steps aside for them to enter.

The two entered and he followed after them.

"Mr. Wang Zhuocheng and his acquaintance arrived this afternoon," uttered as they enter the house,

"Young master!" Zhuocheng greeted when he saw Xiao Zhan.

"Oh, long time no see. It's been two years huh?" Xiao Zhan greeted back.

"It's almost three," Zhuocheng corrected with a wide smile on his face. "How were you?" he asked.

"You talk like you're older than me, I'm still five years older than you though," Xiao Zhan remarked, "But, well, I'm okay I guess?" he answered.

Zhuocheng laughed, "Out of habit," he replied, "I'm happy that you're fine. Thought you'll have a hard time since you're an omega as well," he added.

"I took my meds diligently but now, well, someone's been taking care of it," he said confidently.

Yibo's cheeks flushed red at what he said. Zhuocheng noticed Yibo's reaction, a smile sprung on his face. "Oh, must be good having an alpha with you," he chuckled teasingly.

Haikuan's brows furrowed at what he heard, he's confused. The conversation he just heard buffered inside his head. After few seconds he finally realized, his eyes went wide. He pinched Yibo's waist, Yibo looked at him confused. 'You slept with him????' he mouthed at him. Yibo can't deny the fact, he looked away with his cheeks flushed red.

Haikuan shook his head as he facepalmed, 'This is too much information,' he thought.

"Anyway, I forgot to introduce you. This is Zhu Zanjin, my boyfriend," he proudly introduced.

"An alpha?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Oh, no, no. We're both an omega," Zhuocheng answered as he and Zanjin giggle.

Yibo was surprised, it's the first time he witnesses an omega couple and both male as well.

"Surprising. But well I'm not prejudiced about that, instead, I think you both look cute together," Xiao Zhan complimented.

"Aw, thank you," Zhuocheng giggled.

"U-uhm sorry to interrupt but please have a seat," Haikuan suddenly cut their conversation.

"Oh, right. Please," Yibo uttered and guided them on the sofa.

"Want some drink? Water, coffee, tea?" Haikuan offered.

"You..." Zanjin whispered but Zhuocheng was able to hear it. "Shh," he shushed him. Zanjin just grinned teasingly at him.

"I'll help, gege," Yibo volunteered as he stood.

Zhuocheng turns his head to Haikuan, "Coffee for me, please," He said with a smiled, "me too!" Zanjin said cheerfully.

Haikuan's cheeks blushed as if his heart is pierced with a love arrow at how cute the two are.

Yibo watches Haikuan's reaction, 'huh? he's blushing,' he thought. "Gege?" he uttered, snapping Haikuan out of his thoughts.

"A-ah, oh, let's go to the kitchen while they talk," he said nervously and went to the kitchen flustered.

Yibo chuckled to himself, 'that's new. Maybe because he entered the police academy and turning into a detective being a virgin. Now that I remembered, I never saw him liked anyone or dated anyone,' he thought to himself.

'Too bad, he's crushing over a couple,' he shrugged to himself and followed him to the kitchen.

----

A/N: Sorry for the short update. hehe