STO: 16

AS they wait for the email, a sweet scent suddenly lingers under Yibo's nose. His brows furrowed as he silently followed the smell, 'Is boss emitting it unconsciously?' he thought as he knew the scent was familiar.

"Boss, uh..." he uttered that caught Xiao Zhan's attention, he turns his attention to Yibo and eyed him with 'what-is-it?' look.

Yibo's cheeks flushed, "Uh.. Well, you were emitting your pheromones again and... uhm I'm wondering if you're in heat?" he asked as he lowers his head.

Xiao Zhan's brows furrowed as he turns his head to the small calendar on his desk, it was the third week of the month, it's his heat cycle again. Since he stopped drinking his suppressants because he's complacent that Yibo was there to help him, he forgot his heat cycle.

"Oh, must be my heat cycle," he simply uttered.

Yibo's cheeks flushed even more, 'so it means...?' he thought as the lewd things they did when his heat just suddenly occurs flashed back. His hands started to sweat.

"My heat usually starts from my scent leaking so before that occurs, I drink my suppressants in advance, but seems I'm too complacent that you're going to relieve me, I forgot to drink," he continued.

Yibo's heart suddenly fluttered at what he said, 'He's relying on me that much?' he thought. Now that he already figured out his feelings for him, his heart is beating so fast whenever he's near him, how much more when they joined bodies again?

"Well, whatever, you're here anyway," he just uttered unconcerned about his pheromones filling the room.

Yibo is starting to get affected by it, his body started to get hot, his torso is started to get hard as well. He closes his legs together as he pressed his hardness to calm down, but whatever he does it's still growing hard. His forehead begins to sweat, he bit his lip and closed his eyes as he started singing in his mind to calm the hell out of him.

As he's in the middle of his chant, he heard heavy breathing. He opened his eyes only to see Xiao Zhan hugging his knees as he pants heavily.

"Boss!" Yibo immediately stood from his seat and run to Xiao Zhan, he wraps his arms around his back, "are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

Xiao Zhan pants as he looks at Yibo with his hooded eyes, he grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss. Yibo's eyes went wide, he was surprised at Xiao Zhan's sudden attack.

Yibo's body gave up to his instincts and wrapped his arms on Xiao Zhan's bottom and pulled him into his arms. Their kiss went deeper as he went to walk slowly to get Xiao Zhan to bed.

"nggn...shlp...hmm~" The sound they were making. When they arrived at the bed, Yibo let go of the phone he is holding on the bed then gently put Xiao Zhan down without breaking the kiss.

His hand then crawl directly to Xiao Zhan's legs, until it reached his center. He's already damp all over. 'This robe is a nuisance,' he dissed inside his head. He untied the robe, exposing Xiao Zhan's bare body.

As their kiss went deeper, Yibo's hand landed at his hole. a faint moan escaped Xiao Zhan's mouth upon feeling Yibo's warm fingers, gently teasing him down there. But he was surprised when his fingers suddenly slipped inside, making his mouth gaped open, giving Yibo more chance to devour his mouth.

"hnggg~" Xiao Zhan's hands then crawled down Yibo's short, slipping them his lower bare. His hands then grabbed Yibo's cock, sliding and pumping his palms on it, precum is already leaking.

"'Yibo~ that's enough of your fingers, I want this~" he mumbled between their kiss.

Yibo met with Xiao Zhan's hand and grabbed his cock, Xiao Zhan then let go and wrapped his arms around Yibo's back. Yibo then aims for his hole and slowly thrusts his hips. Xiao Zhan's fingers dug on his back as he was slowly penetrated. He unconsciously bit on Yibo's lower lips, making it bleed a little, Yibo winced in pain at the sudden sting on his lower lip, but then the pleasure on his lower half is kicking in.

His cock slid perfectly on his hole as it was already damp, not before long, it reached the base.

They both pants as their lower half had joined again. Just then, "ping!" Yibo's phone suddenly received a notification. The two turn their heads at the sound, "What's that?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"I-It's a notification..." Yibo answered, his cheeks flushed red when he realized the position they were in. He immediately buried his face on Xiao Zhan's chest to hide his flustered face.

"Is it the email?" Xiao Zhan asked, not being bothered at the position they were in.

"I-I think so..." he mumbled enough for Xiao Zhan to hear.

"Check it," Xiao Zhan commanded. Yibo obliged and grabbed his phone and opened the email that he got. It was the case that he requested Haikuan.

"W-What does it s-says --hm~?" Xiao Zhan asked while slowly moving his hips underneath Yibo.

Yibo gulped, 'is he doing this unconsciously?' he asked himself, he's getting more aroused at the thought of Xiao Zhan being assertive while doing his best to pleasure himself.

"W-what? read what it s-said~" Xiao Zhan moaned, then he clicked his tongue when he felt like it's not enough since Yibo is not moving at all.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes as he pushes Yibo, changing their position. He sat on top of Yibo while supporting his body with his hands on Yibo's chest, "Now tell m-ugh- what it said while I ride you," he uttered and started moving his hips.

Yibo gulp, his arousal meter had to exceed its maximum limit. He grabbed Xiao Zhan's hips with his other hand while his other hand is holding his phone.

"What are you waiti--hng for?" he asked Yibo with his assertive tone and lewd look on his face.

"O-Okay..." Yibo answered as he looks at his phone and opened the email, he's getting distracted at the pleasure but then he needs to fulfill what Xiao Zhan asked him to do.

"I-it says here, t-there were four people who died on the scene..." he paused then caught a glimpse of Xiao Zhan moving his hips gracefully.

"Focus! ahh~" Xiao Zhan exclaimed and moaned at the same time when he was able to hit the part where he loves it the most, "shit~ S-so good~"

"U-Uhm The passenger of the b-black limo a-are-- shit!-- Xiao Zhix-xiang, Xiao Ch-chengli a-and W-wang Licheng---" he started. "While the t-truck that hit t-the car is Li X-Xian..." he added, his head threw back when Xiao Zhan moved his hips faster than before, he bit his lip as he curses inside his head. 'So good fcuk!' he exclaimed inside his head.

"Then?" Xiao Zhan asked while speeding on top of him.

"B-boss... I-I can't, I-I will report tomorrow, j-just let me move~" Yibo gritted his teeth as he is ready to let go of his phone.

Xiao Zhan stopped for a moment, which made Yibo whined. "Right, the moment you wake up, I want to hear what the email says," he instructed.

Yibo nodded vigorously and let go of the phone.

Xiao Zhan then leaned to Yibo's ears, "Now fuck me deep~" he whispered seductively that triggered Yibo's monster and immediately change their position, pinning down Xiao Zhan with both his hands holding onto his hips.

"As you wish-" he growled as his hips moved wild.

They spend the night sticking each other's bodies and relieving Xiao Zhan's heat.

--

A/N: I am not planning to update a sex scene tonight but well I did it anyway. HAHAHA

Btw, who's up for a 3p? ZanjinxHaikuanxZhuocheng? Wewz \(*\))