STO: 70

Yibo pouted, "Aw, that's sad, You already came with just my fingers," he remarked and sighed. "Well whatever, You'll cum a lot more soon. Cause we're not going to sleep, alright?" He said huskily with a devilish smirk on his face.

Xiao Zhan was taken aback for a second but immediately regained his playfulness. He encircled his legs on his torso then pulled him, "Really? You're all talk, why not show me?" he smirked.

Yibo got riled up, he spread his fingers that is inside him that made Xiao Zhan threw his head back, Yibo then kissed his exposed neck. "It's ready to be filled," He whispered beside his ear.

Yibo then removed his fingers then positioned himself. The tip touching the entrance, then slowly entered, but Yibo keeps teasing him slightly by putting only the head and not going any farther.

Xiao Zhan whined, the suspense is killing him. He's getting impatient that his hips voluntarily moved on their own.

"Hng! Bo, please~" he moaned still trying to move his hips, but every he moves his hips, Yibo tried pulling away. And it's giving Xiao Zhan even more frustration.

"Hm, you have the guts to tease me a while ago, now you're begging?" Yibo smirked then grabbed his hips. Without warning, he pushed himself all the way in. Xiao Zhan screamed, his body trembled, his eyes rolled at the back of his head, his body arched, and a bulge is visible at Xiao Zhan's stomach, it was Yibo's cock hitting deep inside him. And with that, Xiao Zhan came for the second time.

"Shit, you came a lot," Yibo smirked, "Now we're getting started," he remarked then slowly pull out, then hastily thrust, hitting the same spot.

Tears started streaming down Xiao Zhan's cheeks, his nails dug on Yibo's back, and his head repeatedly threw back at every surprise thrust of Yibo.

"N-No! hng! B-bo...ughhh haaah~" Xiao Zhan cried, he's feeling different sensations since Yibo pulls out slowly then swiftly slams deep inside.

"Yes, baby, you like it this way?" He said huskily as he gripped Xiao Zhan's hips tightly as he thrusts.

The bed creaked, the room was full of the smell of sex. Mewls, moans, groans, and sexy sounds coming from the two bodies inside the room.

"Shit! Y-Yibo~ I'm c-com-- hnggg!" he moaned as he holds tight on Yibo. Yibo didn't stop but kept his pace. "Yes, yes. Come all you want, baby," he said then leaned and kissed Xiao Zhan's sweating forehead.

And with that, Xiao Zhan spew his liquid everywhere, it even hit Yibo's lower lip. Yibo was caught off guard when he felt hot semen resting on his lower lip. He stopped for a second and looked at his lips. He let go of Xiao Zhan's other hip then wiped the cum off of his lips, then he licked them, "Sweet," he smirked and grabbed his waist once again.

He started moving again, Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide. He just came and he's still regaining his strength, but Yibo suddenly moved, he was surprised yet his lower half is enjoying the feeling of every thrust.

His hands immediately went on Yibo's belly, trying to stop him, "B-Bo! I just came- hng! n-no!" he pleaded but Yibo grabbed his wrist instead and used it as a way to pull him as he slams continuously.

Xiao Zhan's mind went blank, pleasure took over him. "Hng~ n-No...ugh~" he moaned every time he thrusts. But then Yibo's thrusts gradually turn into slow.

"Really? should I really stop?" Yibo said, provoking him. His pace started to get slow and shallow.

Xiao Zhan's mouth gape open whenever he felt it push inside him but whine when it doesn't even hit the part he wanted him to hit.

"Looks like my baby is tired already, should I stop?" Yibo said teasingly.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo as if asking him to do the same as before but Yibo turned a blind eye, "Oh my what should I do?" he kept teasing.

Xiao Zhan's face turns red, he wants to tell him but he's too embarrassed, instead, he tried to move his hips for Yibo to take a hint. But Yibo purposely ignored his signal and kept provoking him.

"Oh, should I pull out already? You must be tired," he leaned and caress his cheeks, he looked at him with a smirk on his face.

Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth, he's frustrated that Yibo keeps teasing him. His inside is twitching as if it's asking for a fill.

Xiao Zhan can't wait any longer, he swallowed his pride, and grabbed Yibo on the neck, he pulled him close and level his mouth on his ear. "Fvck me restlessly, please," he whispered with his seductive tone.

Yibo felt the shiver, he never expected that Xiao Zhan will beg him. Well, it's his plan after all, but that was unexpected.

Yibo pulled away and cupped his cheeks, he looked at him in the eyes then immediately press his lips on him. "Your wish is my command," he whispered between their make-out.

Yibo then started moving his hips again, now hitting the best spots that Xiao Zhan loves most. Xiao Zhan on the other hand hugged Yibo, sinking his nails on his back, creating scratch marks.

"yes! Ohhh hnggg hah~" he moaned.

Different sounds filled the room once again, although their scents are weak since they're not in heat, there's still a faint smell that's mixing inside the room.

Yibo kept thrusting, but now, it's fast and wild that the bed creaked even louder. Their mouths produced screams of pleasure, mewls, and groans all over the room.

"Oh shit, baby! I'm c-cumming!" Yibo groaned as he clenched his hand on his waist, hitting the entrance of his womb, "I-I can't stop! Fvck!" he cursed. "Can I c-come inside?" he asked him, asking for permission. They are both drenched with sweat.

Xiao Zhan smiled at him with his eyes almost rolling at the back of his head, the feeling of Yibo's cxck throbbing inside him felt good. He caresses his cheeks, "Yes, my love, Yibo~" he said seductively that made Yibo's heart thump even faster. Not long after, he filled him with lots of his semen.

He never spilled a drop and spewed inside him, filling him. They both catch their breath, Yibo collapsed on top of Xiao Zhan, not even pulling out.

"Hm, I'm so full of your semen," Xiao Zhan whispered happily as he hugged Yibo. Upon hearing that from Xiao Zhan, Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide, "What the? You got big again?!" he exclaimed.

Yibo just smirked, "That's just the beginning, you know," he whispered beside his ear as he pulled up his body, then grabbed Xiao Zhan's legs, then swiftly changed their position. Now Xiao Zhan is in all fours, while Yibo is behind him.

Yibo leaned to his ears, "Now I'll fill you lots and over and over again, tonight," he whispered.

Xiao Zhan shivered, well he's exhausted yet his body reacted to Yibo's provocation.

---------

A/N: My update isn't satisfying at all. I'm so sleepy already so I hope I didn't disappoint you with this. Thank you for understanding.