STO: 66

Xiao Zhan yawned as he woke up. He felt a warm skin brushing off his cheeks as he opens his eyes slowly.

"Good morning," Yibo greeted and cupped his cheeks, he kissed his forehead then smiled after leaning away.

"Mn Morning..." Xiao Zhan greeted back as his eyes slowly get used to the light of the room. "I thought you went home again," he mumbled.

Yibo chuckled, "It's because I need to report early yesterday because I took a day off the day before yesterday. But now I'm good, my class starts at nine. I need to go back to my house though, to change clothes," he said and caress his cheeks.

Xiao Zhan, being half asleep, rubbed his cheeks on his palm. "Why go home if you can change here?" He muttered.

Yibo laughed softly at him, "I don't have clothes here, baby," he said and grabbed his other cheeks with his other hand then he kissed the tip of his nose.

"Sure, you have," Xiao Zhan answered and completely open his eyes.

"Hm, I don't remember having clothes here, don't tell me you bought them beforehand?" he asked surprised.

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "I don't know if you forgot or purposely forgotten about your things," he uttered,

"You clothes six years ago are kept well in your old room."

Yibo's eyes went wide, "What? I have totally forgotten about that. Well, I was so hurt back then that that didn't even cross my mind," he shrugged.

"It's good that you have forgotten them, at least it's served its purpose now," Xiao Zhan answered with a smile.

"Well, I hope I still fit on them," he said and shrugged, then he cupped Xiao Zhan's face, squeezing his cheeks so his lips will pout. He's about to press his lips when Xiang suddenly spoke.

"Mommy? Daddy?" he called them as he scratches his eyes.

The two immediately moved away from each other and looked at Xiang nervously. 'I hope he didn't saw that,' is what they both thinking about.

"Good moniiing~" Xiang uttered and stood from the bed then spread his arms to hug them.

The two looked at each other and hugged him back, they were both relieved that he didn't witness their attempt.

After a short family hug, they went down for breakfast. Then after breakfast, they went to their own room, Xiang in his room while the two are in Xiao Zhan's room.

Yibo went in first while Xiao Zhan organizes his things before Yibo comes out. Not long after, Yibo came out of the bathroom with a towel around his torso.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide upon seeing a great scenery in front of him as if his mouth watered. YIbo blushed at Xiao Zhan's reaction. "U-Uhm.. the clothes," he spoke which made him snap out of his thoughts.

"A-ah, yeah the clothes!" he said nervously as he looks away and grabbed the key to his room.

Yibo laughed softly, "Cute," he mumbled as he follows Xiao Zhan.

They arrived at Yibo's old room, upon opening, Yibo was surprised at how clean the room is. "Wow, you kept it clean," he remarked.

"Oh, the past six years, I let Kevin do the cleaning but when I came back, I did the cleaning myself," he said shyly.

Yibo smirked, "Were you expecting me to come back even when you wished for us to not meet anymore?" he teased.

Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed, he looked away, "U-Uhm... well..." he stuttered, he wanders his eyes to find anything to change the subject. "Oh! Here are your clothes," he changed the subject and went in front of the closet.

Yibo just laughed at him and went behind him, pressing his chest on Xiao Zhan's back. "Right, they are still here," he remarked, purposely pressing on him to tease him.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide, he's surprised at the chest pressing on his back, he bit his lip. his heart is pounding so hard. "I-Uh... you should put on some clothes!" He's flustered and any minute he might heat up.

Yibo laughed at his reaction and watch him as he escaped from his chest. He shook his head then rummage on his clothes. But his brows furrowed when he saw that most of the clothes are small for his size. He got bigger since it's been six years already.

"Uhm, Zhan?" He called Xiao Zhan, who is facing his back at him.

"Y-yes?" he stuttered, not batting an eye at him. Yibo chuckled, "Well, you see I don't fit on these clothes anymore," he said and tap Xiao Zhan's shoulder.

Xiao Zhan flinched when he felt his touch. "Oh, l-let me see!" he said, flustered, as he immediately steps away from his grasp and went to his cabinet. He rummages at his clothes and finally saw a stretchable shirt. He grabbed it and show it to him. "This!" he head-level show him so Yibo won't see his face and he won't see Yibo's half-naked body.

Yibo chuckled and grabbed the shirt from him, then he saw Xiao Zhan's eyes clothes. "What? You already saw my body a lot of times six years ago, getting shy now?" he teased and stepped forward.

"Uhm.. well... You know... Uhmm" Xiao Zhan stuttered as he closed his eyes and cover them with his hands.

Yibo only laughed at him, he stopped leaning and put on the shirt. Then found some underwear and trouser from the cabinet, gladly his waist measurement didn't change.

Then he sat on the bed, waiting for Xiao Zhan to open his eyes.

When Xiao Zhan realized that no one's in front of him, he slowly opened his eyes only to see Yibo sitting on the bed. His jaw dropped, 'Did he trick me???' he thought. A bit sulky.

Yibo laughed at him, "Done?" he teased. "By the way, do I look okay in my clothes? It's already hugging my body tight,' he said and stood to show him.

Xiao Zhan looked at him from head to toe, his cheeks are flushed red, his mouth is slightly gaped open. Then his eyes stopped at his pecs, it's not that big but it's built, he also has six-packs. The shirt is hugging his body tight that it's showing his body shape. And with that, blood came rushing into his head.

"Z-Zhan?" Yibo suddenly became worried, he rushed to him and put his hands under his nose.

"U-uh... why?" Xiao Zhan mumbled in a daze.

"Your nose is bleeding!" Yibo exclaimed worriedly and grabbed the towel he used a while ago and cupped his nose.

Xiao Zhan looks down, he jolted when he realized what's happening to him. 'Oh, shit. How did this happen?' he thought. Feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" Yibo asked worriedly.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "I'm fine, hehe" he chuckled.

Yibo sighed, "Just why did you suddenly have a nosebleed?" he said then assists him. "Come on, let's go back to your room," he said as they went to his room.

As they walk back Xiao Zhan suddenly spoke, "On the second thought, you should get clothes from your house," he said to him, "Cause I don't want anyone seeing that sexiness," he whispered.

"What?" Yibo asked, trying to grasp what Xiao Zhan just mumbled.

"O-oh... n-nothing..." he answered and looked away. Yibo just chuckled at him.

---

A/N: Horknee Zhan alert HAHHAHAHHA