STO: 65

"You look cheerful today, teacher bo," Yibo's students suddenly spoke as they enter the dance room.

Yibo was ten minutes early before his class, but his bliss won't go away that he didn't notice his time.

"Oh, Yeah good morning," Yibo greeted, with a wide smile on his face and his eyes is elsewhere.

The student who entered just chuckled at him.

"Good morning, teacher Bo," Another student entered.

"Yeah, yeah. Morning," he greeted back but not even batting an eye.

"Hey, is something wrong with teacher bo?" The student who just entered asks the early birds.

The other shrugged, "Must be a lover," they answered.

Jhai smirked, "Oh, I'm going to ask!" she giggled as she went near Yibo, "Hi, teacher bo," she greeted.

"Ah, yeah. Hi," Yibo answered, still in a daze.

"Is it a lover?" she asked straight to the point.

"Yeah, yeah, a lover--" Yibo jolted when he realized what was the question. He looked at his students who's eyes are on him, waiting for his answer. His cheeks flushed. He immediately cleared his throat and stood from his seat.

"Come on, move your asses. We're having a warm-up first," his tone suddenly became professional.

His students whined, "Aw, stingy!" they remarked as they sluggishly moved their feet to their positions to warm up.

"But sir, the others are not here yet!" One of his students spoke up.

Yibo looked at his watch, "It's already 10, they'll catch up soon," he said and clapped his hands, "chop, chop! move!" he instructed.

"Awww," the students remarked as they started warming up.

.

His classes have finished at 4 in the afternoon. He looked at his watch and smiled, "Gonna get going~" he said happily as he fixes his things.

"Going on a date?" Jackson suddenly popped out behind him.

"Mhm, with MY family," he smiled wide and grabbed his bag.

"I see. Then enjoy," Jackson said, with suspicion on his tone as he patted his shoulder.

"Yeah~," he said happily as he leaves them hanging.

"Sounds sus," Lay suddenly spoke as he stood beside Jackson.

Jackson nodded, "Hm, right," he agreed as they both watch him disappear.

.

Yibo arrived at Xiao Zhan's mansion, surprisingly, the guards let him in without inspecting him.

As he enters the house, his eyes wander. He still cannot believe he's looking at the same house, it got really lots of internal redesigning.

"Uncle!" A small voice suddenly echoed across the room.

Yibo looked in his direction and saw his kid running towards him. Yibo smiled and opened his arms for him. Xiang hugged Yibo happily, "Why is uncle here?" Xiang asked curiously.

Yibo chuckled, "I'm here for the surprise," he said and pinch his nose.

"Yey!" Xiang exclaimed as he squirms down from his arms, he grabbed his hands and pulled him.

"Then let's go to daddy's room!" Xiang said happily as he drags him. Yibo let himself get dragged by his kid.

They arrived in front of Xiao Zhan's room. "Daddy! Uncle is here for the surprise!" Xiang shouted as he twists the knob with his small hands. The door flung open.