STO: 25

Zhuocheng clicked his tongue, "Stop provoking me!" he gritted his teeth and land his body on top of Zanjin, devouring his lips while his hands made it's way on his backside, spreading the cheeks with the left hand while fondling his hole with the other hand.

"You're so wet~" Zhuocheng whispered between their kiss. While his hands pulled the beads on one go making Zanjin scream in pleasure.

But he was able to regain his composure and locked eyes with Zhuocheng. "Really?" Zanjin uttered seductively with a smirk. "Yes, enough for me to enter without preparing you," Zhuocheng growled and positioned his tip on his hole. "Then do it," Zanjin provoked and without thinking twice he slid inside him with one go.

Zanjin threw his head back at the sudden fill of his crevice, his eyes rolled at the back of his head as he clenches on the sheets.

"Wow, slippery~" Zhuocheng whispered into his ear while moving his hips a little to tease him.

"Damn, move already!" Zanjin exclaimed, grabbing Zhuocheng by the shoulder, pulling him into a hug.

Zhuocheng smirked and moved his hips slowly. Zanjin became a moaning mess, he gritted his teeth as he became impatient. Since Zhuocheng has been teasing him, he grabbed the beads and reached Zhuocheng's butt cheeks, "Punishment," he whispered into his ear and spread his butt cheeks, "You're wet here as well," he teased him. Zhuocheng didn't answer, "hngg~" he moaned feeling the warm palm of Zanjin. He positioned the beads on his crevice and insert them one by one. Zhuocheng whimpered, both his front and back are being pleasured.

After putting the last bead Zhuocheng didn't control his urge to cum and came inside Zanjin, "Ahhh~" Zanjin moaned upon feeling Zhuocheng's warm liquid squirt inside of him. "Baby, you're so sensitive," he whispered huskily into his ears.

Zhuocheng collapse on top of Zanjin, breathing heavily beside his ear. "We're just getting started you know?" Zanjin pouted.

"I-I'm sorry..." Zhuocheng uttered between his pants. "I'll move in a bit," he said, slowly regaining his strength.

On the other hand, the pheromones slowly enter Haikuan's room. Haikuan immediately gets up from his bed, "Huh?" he mumbled, he can smell two kinds of sweet scent. He followed the scent until he reached the door. Upon opening the door, he was welcomed with the strong scents. He immediately cupped his nose, but it's too late, he can still inhale some of it. "Where did it come from?" he asked himself.

He followed the scent and he arrived at the bathroom, he saw the water of the tub only on its halfway and clothes scattered on the ground, "Why are their clothes here?" he mumbled and about to pick it up when the strong smell is coming from it, he backed away immediately. His body begins to heat up, but he shrugged it off and followed the scent farther. He went out of the bathroom and saw wet footprints on the floor, he followed them and reached in front of Zhuocheng's and Zanjin's room, where the scent is stronger than the bathroom.

"What's happening here?" he asked, his body begins to react. He looked at his torso and it's already bulging, his breathing started to get heavy as well.

"Are these omega's pheromones?" he asked himself. His hands unconsciously grabbed on the knob. There's no backing down now. His instincts are already taking over him.

He gulps as he slowly twists the knob. Upon opening, his eyes went wide at what he is seeing.

The two turn their attention at him, Zhuocheng with his face begging to be fcked while Zanjin is smirking while looking at Haikuan seductively.

"Oh, a visitor~," Zanjin remarked, "Baby, look. Mr. Liu will join us," He said to Zhuocheng and cup his face, and gave him a peck on the lips. Zanjin gestured him to come nearer.