STO: 71

"Ding dong!" the sound of the doorbell keeps ringing repeatedly that woke up Yibo. He sluggishly sat up and yawned, then he looked at his side. Xiao Zhan is peacefully sleeping, not wavered by the sound of the bell.

Yibo smiled as he stares at his sleeping face, it's even more beautiful since he's peacefully sleeping. Then his eyes traveled down to his neck and shoulders, he was full of hickeys all over him. he smirked, satisfied with his work.

They did it for how many times and didn't notice the time they're done with doing it. They did it in the bedroom for the first three rounds. When they were about to clean up, they did it in the bathroom two times. And went back to the bedroom for another round. When they became thirsty, they went to the kitchen and end up not resisting and doing it for once. Then they decided to continue it in the bedroom once again until they both feel satisfied and exhausted. The sun was already peeking by the time they finished and they just collapse on the bed without cleaning each other because of exhaustion.

Yibo then put his hand on his cheek, Xiao Zhan who's still asleep, rubbed his face on his palm. He smiled wide and leaned to give him a peck on his forehead.

After pulling away the doorbell rang again. Yibo sighed as he stood from the bed, then went in front of his cabinet, upon opening the door of the cabinet, he saw himself full of purplish and reddish marks, there's even bite marks and scratch marks on him. He grinned, "Damn," he remarked as he grabbed a boxer, shorts, and a shirt. He wears them and immediately went to the front door.

Upon opening, he saw Haikuan standing in front of the door. "Good afternoon to you," Haikuan greeted, he was surprised at Yibo's appearance, he has bed hair and the marks on his neck and collarbones were so visible. It was obvious that he had quite a wild night. Haikuan smirked, 'looks like he just woke up, how long did they do "IT"?' he laughed internally, 'That's six years of being pent up,' he thought.

"Oh, it's already afternoon?" Yibo yawned.

Haikuan chuckled, "I see," he remarked, he figured what happened. "Yes, it's already afternoon, actually it's already four in the afternoon," he sighed.

Yibo's eyes went wide, "Oh noh! my son!" he panicked.

Haikuan sighed once again, "Well, this morning we already figured that you'll be so tired so we let your son wore my sons' uniform. Surprisingly, your son is well-behaved. We explained to him that you're tired from all the work and he just nodded happily at us," he replied.

Yibo bowed, "Thank you for taking care of my son," he expressed his gratitude.

"Well, You're always welcome. Since you're always to the rescue when I needed help for my sons anyway," he smiled. "But I think you should pick him up instead, I bet he's missing you both, he's just hiding it," he said and patted his shoulder.

Yibo smiled, "Yes, gege. Thank you once again for your big help," he replied.

"And by the way," Haikuan spoke.

Yibo looked at him with his innocent eyes. "What is?" he asked innocently.

Haikuan pointed his own neck as if telling him about the hickeys. "Wear something that can hide your neck, you're flaunting how wild you did last night," he chuckled as he turned his back at him.

Yibo's cheeks flushed, he immediately covered his neck. He's embarrassed that he let someone see the evidence of a wild night.

When Haikuan left, he immediately closed the door. He sighed, "That was embarrassing," he mumbled as he made his way to the bedroom to clean up and clean Xiao Zhan with a towel, then he went to the kitchen to prepare the simple dishes.

"he must be hungry when he wakes up," he mumbled and prepared the food.

While he's preparing he received a message, it was from Haikuan. "Come here already, your son is waiting for you to get him. I already have Jin and Cheng with me so make up with making your kid wait already," it's what was written.

He smiled, "Right, This is already done anyway. I just need to cover it so Zhan can eat later," he said to himself.

Then he went back to his bedroom, upon entering, he saw Zhan lying on his chest, massaging his back. "Zhan?" he called out.

Xiao Zhan looked at him and smiled, he was about to push up his body when he felt a pain in his hips. He winced in pain.

"Oh, be careful!" Yibo immediately went to his rescue and sat beside the bed. "Don't overwork yourself, rest for a minute," he said and caress his cheeks.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Thank you," he mumbled, his voice became hoarse because of his screaming and crying last night.

Yibo then tucks his hair that's covering his face behind his ear, then leaned to kiss his forehead. "If you're hungry you can go to the kitchen, I prepared your food cause I know you'll be hungry after that," he said.

Xiao Zhan pouted, "But where are you going?" he answered with a hoarse voice.

"I need to get our son, he's probably missing us after not seeing us for the whole day," he said.

Xiao Zhan smiled and nodded, "be careful," he said and gestured him to lean close. Yibo leaned then Xiao Zhan grabbed him by the nape. He gave him a pack on the lips.

"I'll be back," Yibo whispered then stood. "Love you," he added.

"Love you too," Xiao Zhan answered with his hoarse voice then slump his head on the pillow as he massages his back.

.

Not long after, Xiao Zhan was able to recover, though it's still a bit painful.

He stood slowly, not to avoid making his hips more painful. Then he successfully stood, he walked sluggishly to Yibo's cabinet and rummages for any clothes to wear. Then he looked at the mirror, he's full of hickeys and bites marks, he smiled, "Wild," he mumbled.

He found a shirt and trousers, he wore them then stretch his arm above his head, he winced when he accidentally overexert his movements.

He sighed, he cannot blame Yibo since they both are responsible for their own doings.

He chuckled, "Damn, I'm hungry," he said to himself and went to the kitchen. Upon arriving, he saw the food, covered on top of the table. "Lalala~ Why is my son and husband taking so long~" he sang happily.

As he was about to open one of the dishes, his phone rang. He grabbed his phone from his pocket, it was Kevin whose calling.

"Yes, what's the problem?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Sir, a letter was sent here at the mansion," Kevin answered.

"Hm, what does it says?" His expressions suddenly changed, he knew something was off with this 'letter'.

"It says, "Don't you think pets and possessions need collar and branding from their owner so it won't run away? Come to xxx port, at the warehouse at exactly seven pm. It's up to you if you come or not, that if you love your family. See yah Xiao Zhan," that's what is written.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide, his menacing aura came out. He gripped his phone in anger.

"Fcuk who did it?! Who the fuck this person?!" he gritted his teeth.

"What would be your order sir?" Kevin asked from the other line.

"Find out who the recipient is, gather all guards, we'll go there earlier to surprise this motherfcker who dares to lay a hand on my family," he clenches his fist.

"Yes, sir," Kevin answered.

Xiao Zhan angrily dropped the call, the pain in his hips doesn't matter anymore. He heaved a long sigh as he calms himself, he needs to think of a way to get rid of whoever was behind it.

"The moment I see any scratch on my family, I'll kill him, if he runs away, I'll hunt this fcking asshole!" he shouted in anger, he smashed the table, leaving a big crack on it.

-----

A/N: Well, kinda sleepy while writing so probably have many errors. Thank you for understanding.