STO: 15

Xiao Zhan woke up from the beaming light of the sun, directly hitting him. The feeling of a warm object weighing him down is somewhat comfortable. His eyes slowly opened, welcomed with the bright sun, he immediately blocks the sunlight with his hand.

"Huh? I dreamt about mom and dad again..." he mumbled to himself as he heaved a heavy sigh. "They've been appearing in my dreams lately," he added. "Could it be it means something?" he asked himself, "I've been suspecting that their death is not just an accident but I'm not taking an action myself," he sighed once again and about to scratch his head when he notices something, he looked at the thing weighing him down, it was Yibo, who is peacefully sleeping beside him.

'Did he just fell asleep here?' he thought. But then he shrugged off, 'Well, he had helped me a lot in many ways anyway. He must be exhausted yesterday, and he also helped me have a pleasant sleep,' he thought.

As he was about to think about the meaning of the dream he looks back at Yibo, "Right, it's because I have no one to help me investigate about it. They keep shutting me off, telling me it's just an accident, but my intuition never lies to me, I know there's something off before that accident," he mumbled, "But now I have this brat," he added as he watches Yibo twitch in his sleep.

His eyes trace Yibo's arm who is wrapped in his waist that is restraining him to move, he sighed and grabbed a book from the book on the drawer of the bedside table, "I'll just wait for him to wake up," he mumbled and started browsing the book.

Ten minutes passed, Yibo slowly waking up. His eyes opened and were surprised at what welcomed him, he jolted. "B-Boss?!" he exclaimed as he immediately removes his arm that's embracing Yibo. His cheeks blushed and his heart suddenly beats fast. 'D-did I just slept beside him and embracing him?' he thought panickily, 'B-but he didn't mind?' he added. He immediately stood from the bed and bowed the lowest he can reach, "I'm sorry f-for doing a sh-shameless thing, b-boss!" he stuttered as he stayed in that position.

A small curve plastered at the corner of his mouth, "It's okay, you can stand now," he uttered before Yibo can stand Xiao Zhan's poker face immediately took over, "Did you have a good sleep?" he asked him without looking at his direction.

Yibo stood stiff beside the bed, he flinched when Xiao Zhan suddenly asked again, "Y-yes..." he answered politely as he looks down, hiding his flustered face.

"Good," Xiao Zhan uttered and put down the book and stood from the bed, "You can go back to your room now, my secretary will be here any minute," he said and went to his bathroom.

Yibo bowed and about to leave the room when Xiao Zhan stopped on his way and looked back at Yibo, "By the way," he paused. Yibo stopped in his tracks and looked at Xiao Zhan, waiting for what he is about to say.

"Be in my room when I arrive, I need to talk to you about something," he uttered before entering the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

"Yes boss," he answered and went out of Xiao Zhan's room. Upon closing the door, he heaved a long sigh as he slides down, he hugged his knees and bury his face between them, 'AHHH I just slept hugging him!' he screamed inside his head.

.

.

The sun had finally set. As expected Xiao Zhan came inside the house alone. His guards went to their posts outside the mansion and his secretary had gone home.

"Good work today, boss," Yibo greeted when he saw Xiao Zhan at the stairs, he'd been waiting for his arrival.

He offered his hand to get his bag, Xiao Zhan didn't hesitate and handed him the bag. "You've been waiting?" he asked him.