STO: 9

"Hnnng~" Xiao Zhan moaned as his hands went to Yibo's hair, brushing them erotically. "M-ugh-ore~" he added making Yibo's crotch grind harder on him.

"Sh-- fck me already-" he whispered in his ear that made Yibo's hardness twitch.

Yibo pressed his body and swiftly removed his lower half clothes, exposing his skin. Then he pulled down his trouser with the use of his other hand while the other is to support Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan then felt a warm thing hit his bottom, "Ugh~" he moans with his hooded eyes.

As the cold water shower them, Yibo rubbed his sword between his butt cheeks. He can already feel the wetness below Xiao Zhan. And without realizing it, it slipped easily inside. Xiao Zhan's mouth gaped open, he hugged Yibo tight on his neck, his body shivered at the sudden fill.

"Are you okay, boss?" he suddenly asked.

Xiao Zhan pushed his face away for a second and looked at Yibo with full of lust, "Move~ nnngh~" he mewled as he pulled him again to hold on to him tight.

Yibo gritted his teeth, 'too sexy!' he thought. He held both Xiao Zhan's butt cheeks firmly and started thrusting his hips at a slow pace.

"Hng! aah ah, aaah~" Xiao Zhan moaned continuously, enjoying the treatment. Despite the cold water raining on them, the sex is getting steamy.

Because of the echo in the bathroom, the squelching and slapping sounds are very clear. Their moans and grunts are echoing in the bathroom as well.

"M-more~" Xiao Zhan cried in a whisper, but the echo made it loud and clear to Yibo's ears.

Yibo clicked his tongue, he can't reach his deepest part in that position. He's getting impatient, he halts for a second and grabs Xiao Zhan on his back to support him. He walked to where the sink is. Xiao Zhan on the other hand was too caught up, while Yibo stride a step, his thing moved that made Xiao Zhan's eyes rolled at the back of his head.

When they arrived at the sink, "I'll put you down," he uttered.

Xiao Zhan pulled away with his brows met, "Why?~" he asked cutely with his puppy eyes, it's obvious in his face that he doesn't want him to empty his crevice.

"Lay your stomach flat here so I can hit your favorite spots," he whispered into his ear with his seductive tone.

Xiao Zhan's eyes shined at what he said, he loosened his legs that are encircled on his waist and let Yibo put him down.

"Now lay your stomach on the sink," he uttered which Xiao Zhan oblige.

Yibo grabbed his cheeks then immediately entered without warning. Xiao Zhan's back arched, his tongue stuck out and his eyes rolled at the back of his head. The sudden fill of his crevice made turn him into a moaning mess.

Yibo watch Xiao Zhan with his eyes hooded, 'even his back is pretty,' he thought, he was lost at his beauty for the moment there. But then he felt Xiao Zhan move his hips on its own. "Don't just stare, move~" he begged, Xiao Zhan can see both their reflection on the mirror in front of them.

Yibo smirk, "sorry for making you wait," he uttered huskily and brushed back his wet hair to see him clearly, and then he grabbed his hips once again.

The wetness made it slippery that Yibo started thrusting fast. The skin slaps are louder than before, maybe because the base is hitting Xiao Zhan's butt cheeks.

Tears of pleasure formed in Xiao Zhan's eyes, his pheromones are leaking tremendously that made Yibo almost lose his mind. But Yibo can still get a hold of his thoughts even though his body is submitting to pleasure.

Xiao Zhan moves his hips to meet with Yibo's thrust. Yibo gritted his teeth as held on his hips tight, and slammed him deeper, making him hit his deepest part which he desires.

As Yibo slam him hard, he watches Xiao Zhan get red at the tips of his ears. His gaze crawled down to his back and to his waist. 'Everything about him is beautiful,' he thought.

He watches the mixture of sweat and water that trickled down from his hair, dropping on Xiao Zhan's back. He releases his other hand and caresses his back, wiping the drops of sweat and water that are falling from his hair. Xiao Zhan trembled, because of his heat, his whole body is sensitive.

Then Yibo's gaze went to the mirror, on Xiao Zhan's expression. Xiao Zhan was in a total trance with all the pleasure. Yibo flinched, he was stirred up once again by the beauty he was holding even though his face is all messed with all the sweat and drool.

His body trembled, and ready to blow. "Fck!" he cussed under his breath, just a little more thrust he'll be able to release. He can also feel Xiao Zhan's insides twitch around him.

"Fck I'm c-ughming~" Xiao Zhan moaned.

"M-me too!" Yibo grunted as he slammed for the last time before pulling out to release his seeds. Xiao Zhan's semen land on the floor while Yibo's went all over Xiao Zhan's back.

They both catch their breath. The bathroom was filled with the sound of the water spraying from the nuzzle of the shower and their panting. Yibo looked in its direction with his hooded eyes then looked back at Xiao Zhan.

His eyes went wide when he laid his eyes on Xiao Zhan, he stood beside him and leaned, "B-boss are you o-okay?" he asked him as he holds his shoulder to make him stand.

"I-I'm fine..." he mumbled in his exhausted voice, the medicine finally kicked in but it was too late and he had sex with Yibo for the second time.

"S-should I wash you?" Yibo asked nervously, he was too caught up with the pleasure that he forgot again that Xiao Zhan is his boss and a mafia at that.

"Yes, you may," He answered as he collapses his body on Yibo's arms. Yibo's eye twinkled, he thought he'll get mad at him.

Yibo didn't waste any time and carried him in front of the shower, the cold water streamed down to their bodies. Yibo made Xiao Zhan sit on a stool facing his back to Yibo, while he knelt on the floor.

He grabbed the liquid soap and squirted some on his hands and gently rubbed it on Xiao Zhan's body.

"Hey brat," Xiao Zhan suddenly uttered making him stop.

"Y-yes?" Yibo nervously asked.

"You want your debt to pay off faster?" he asked him.

Yibo gulped, 'is he going to sell me?' he thought. He suddenly felt the fear.

Xiao Zhan sighed, "I will not sell you, idiot," he uttered.

Yibo sighed in relief but then he realized, "How did you know that I was thinking of that?" he exclaimed. 'Can he read what's on my mind?' he thought.

"I cannot read your mind, stupid," he remarked.

"O-Oh..." Yibo lowered his head.

"I'm asking you if you want to pay your debt faster," Xiao Zhan repeated that made Yibo flinched.

"A-ah yes," he stuttered.

"All you need to do is relieve me when I'm in heat," he proposed which made Yibo's eyes went wide.

"R-relieve?" Yibo repeated with his flustered face.

"Yes, since you already knew I'm an omega and no one else does. Plus I'm sick of that fcking suppressants, it's working so slow," he grumbled. "So what do you say?" he asked him.

"I-is it really okay?" he asked shyly with his head lowered. His cheeks are flushed red of the thought that his boss will rely on him from now on in that matter.

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes and clicked his tongue, "We already had sex two times, what more to lose?" he uttered with his irritated tone.

"O-okay..." he answered.

"Then that's settled," he said calmly and closed his eyes again, "Now wash me thoroughly or you're dead," he said sternly. Yibo jolted and moved his hand again to bathe him.

-----

A/N: It's kind of lacking hahaha But I don't know where. (╯▽╰ )