STO: 74

Two weeks later...

"Hm, Zhan?" Yibo mumbled when he felt his side empty. He immediately opens his eyes to look beside him and no one was there.

They were living in Xiao Zhan's house and sometimes go to Yibo's house when they feel like it or when Xiang requested to got there just to play with Haikuan's kids.

It was still five in the morning, Yibo is used to Xiao Zhan's warmth beside him and got anxious when he's not there. His body wakes up voluntarily without him there.

He sat up and wander his eyes and it stopped at the bathroom door. It was slightly opened and light is escaping from it.

His brows furrowed, "He must be peeing," he mumbled to himself as he waits for Xiao Zhan to come out. But he got anxious when it was almost five minutes and Xiao Zhan is still not coming out f there.

He immediately stood from the bed and run to the bathroom only to be welcomed by an exhausted Xiao Zhan. His face is pale, and his body is sluggish. His eyes went wide, he immediately went beside him and made his head rests on his lap. The toilet was opened, what Xiao Zhan at their dinner last night was being puked out.

"Zhan?" he called, gently tapping his cheeks. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Xiao Zhan slowly opened his eyes, "I-I'm f-fine--" he mumbled as he closed his eyes again.

Yibo gritted his teeth, "Stop acting so tough with me!" he exclaimed, a little mad. "How many times have you experienced this?" he uttered angrily.

Xiao Zhan just smiled and slowly pull up his hands to caress Yibo's cheeks. "I'm fine," he answered with his soft voice, "Just a bit of fatigue," he added.

Yibo glared at him, "Liar," he uttered angrily as he carries him to the bed.

"I'll get you to the hospital, don't stop me," he added, with his angry tone.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Y-yes boss..." he said jokingly. His vision was obviously spinning, his head is throbbing and it's as if he wants to puke again.

Yibo clicked his tongue as he calls Kevin. Kevin immediately answered and agreed to help him put Xiao Zhan at the hospital.

After the call, Xiao Zhan lifts up his arms, "Bodi~" he mumbled making Yibo turn his head at him. The frown on his forehead vanished when he saw Xiao Zhan's smiling face.

Yibo sighed, he walked to the bed and sat beside him, "What is it?" he asked. He can't even get mad at him for too long even if he's not telling him what's happening to him right now.

"Is my bodi angry at me?" Xiao Zhan pouted.

Yibo sighed once again and leaned to hug him, "How can I get angry at you?" he said in defeat.

Xiao Zhan giggled at him, "Hm, so you're not angry?" he asked.

Yibo nodded and squeezed him tight before letting go.

"Let's just wait for Kevin to come here so he can drive for us," he said and brush his hair gently, Xiao Zhan nodded as an answer and rubbed his face on his palm.

A few minutes later and Kevin arrived. The alpha carried him in his arms as they hopped on the car.

Not long after, they arrived at the hospital. Xiao Zhan was immediately brought to the emergency room.

"Doctor Meng, please check everything abnormal with him," Yibo said to the doctor.

"May I ask what do you notice abnormal on him?" She asked.

"This morning I saw him at the bathroom, pale and sluggish. And when I look at the toilet, he puked what he ate last night," he said worriedly.

The doctor nodded at him as she thinks of possibilities. "Hm, okay. We'll check further, but I hope you calm down sir," she smiled to reassure him. Then he patted his shoulder, "You can stay here for now as we look into it," she bowed and Yibo bowed back.

Yibo sat in the waiting area as the doctor entered the emergency room. Yibo gritted his teeth, being impatient with the result. He's afraid that something bad is happening to Xiao Zhan that Xiao Zhan doesn't want to admit.

He clasps his hands together as he closes his eyes. His heart is beating wild that he can not calm down.

An hour passed when the doctor came out of the emergency room with a smile on her face, Yibo immediately stood, "Mr. Xiao is in a good condition Mr. Wang. Don't need to worry," she smiled.

Yibo's brows furrowed, "Huh? How can it be?" he asked confusedly.

"Well, you can enter now Mr. Wang. We ran tests on him, it was all perfectly normal. But he needs to watch his food diet, and not exert himself on doing some works. He should not feel stress as well," she said that confused Yibo more. But then he nodded, "I will doctor Meng, thank you," he bowed at her as thanks.

Meng Ziyi bowed back and gave him a smile that's with assurance. When she was out of his sight he immediately entered.

Only to see a smiling Xiao Zhan, laying on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Yibo asked worriedly.

Xiao Zhan chuckled at him, "Well, the doctor didn't tell you the whole story, huh," He smirked. "That's so her," he chuckled.

Yibo's brows are still furrowed, "So what is the problem with you?" he asked worriedly.

Xiao Zhan cupped his cheeks and peck on his forehead, "I," he uttered.

A peck on the tip of his nose, "Am," he added.

"Pregnant," then press his lips on his lips.

Yibo's eyes went wide, he cupped Xiao Zhan's face and pulled him away, he looked him in the eyes. "Y-You're---" he was caught off guard.

Xiao Zhan nodded with a wide smile on his face. Yibo's heart was beating hard with excitement. Though he already has a kid with Xiao Zhan, this will be the first time that he will be able to take care of Zhan on his pregnancy stage and even see him every day with a baby bump. It excites him the most.

"Then you should not be working on this duration. You will stay in bed, got it?" Yibo uttered sternly as if reminding a kid.

Xiao Zhan laughed at him, "That's why I'm still not telling you, you're overprotective. Nothing will happen to me, okay?" he uttered.

Yibo pouted, "B-But-- but-" he was cut off by a peck from Xiao Zhan, "Shh, I'm fine. Don't worry too much. I'll work from home, is that okay?" he assured.

Yibo pouted but nodded in defeat. Xiao Zhan chuckled as he ruffles his hair, "there, there. Come on let's go home. Doctor Meng already said I'm perfectly fine," he said and stood from the bed.

----

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating last night. I was in a slump, today as well but I forced my brain to function. When it's the week of the month (girls y'know what I mean), my body tends to be lethargic and unable to function well added with my metal unstableness and cramps. So yeah, I'm not always in perfect condition but I'll try updating with the best that I can do. Thank youuu~