STO: 68

"You... have a nice house," Xiao Zhan complimented when stooping down from the car with Xiang in his arms.

"Daddy's house?" Xiang asked innocently.

Yibo grabbed Xiang from Xiao Zhan and smiled, "Yes, it's daddy's house," he answered.

Xiang tilted his head, "Is not daddy suppose to live with mommy and Xiang?" he asked once again.

The two looked at each other, then Xiao Zhan looks at Xiang, "Well, daddy can live with us and we can live with daddy here too," he smiled and caress his cheeks.

Xiang giggled, "So Xiang Xiang has two houses?" he asked excitedly.

Yibo chuckled, "Yes," he answered and slightly pinch his nose.

Just when they were about to enter, someone called them.

"Oh Bo, it's you!" they looked in the direction of the voice and saw Zhuocheng and later on joined with Zanjin, who hugged him by the waist.

"Oh! And it's that young master?" He asked with a wide smile.

"Oh, Hi Zhuocheng and Zanjin," Xiao Zhan waved at them.

Just then, they were surprised when two kids suddenly popped out of the door. "Mommy?" the two asked in unison after getting curious about what's taking Zhuocheng and Zanjin too long at the door. Then the two kids' eyes darted at where their parents are looking, their eyes twinkle when they saw Xiang in Yibo's arms.

"Xiang!" they shouted that made Xiang turn to the voices. His eyes went wide in excitement and immediately squirm out of Yibo's arms and ran outside of Yibo's gate and entered the other gate. He opened his arms, "ChengCheng! JinJin!" he shouted and hugged the two. The two hugged him back.

Xiao Zhan and Yibo were so surprised at his sudden ran away that they immediately ran after him. They arrived at The Liu's lawn.

"Oh, your son is so energetic," Zanjin remarked then let go of Zhuocheng's waist.

"Yeah, must have got it from someone," Xiao Zhan sighed in relief that Xiang was not badly hurt from running.

Zhuocheng chuckled, "So you finally made up," he remarked.

"Uh... this and that happened, so yeah," Xiao Zhan smiled awkwardly.

"You cannot hide a secret forever, you know. I'm happy to see you happy now," he said patted Xiao Zhan's shoulder. "When you left for Japan, your face was awful and your eyes were swollen," he sighed when he remembered the time when they see him off. "Well, seems like you're already happy now so forget about the past," he laughed. "Anyway, I thought Yibo is already living at your mansion, since he's been not home for two nights, why are you here?" he changed the subject.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan jolted, their cheeks flushed red.

Zhuocheng and Zanjin got curious, why the sudden blush. But then they smirked when they figure out what it means.

"They're going to bless the house," Zanjin remarked.

The two blushed even more.

"Bet they do," Zhuocheng added and nodded, "Bo must not have any supplies there, but well, Xiang is big enough now so..." he smirked.

Yibo avoided Zhuocheng's gaze, "S-Stop it, we will... just uhh.. check the h-house!" he retorted.

Zanjin and Zhuocheng laughed, "Well, good luck "CHECKING" the house," Zhuocheng remarked.

"Yeah, if you need "supplies", we can lend you some," Zanjin playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

The two were speechless, they are both embarrassed to admit what will they do.

Just then they were interrupted when Xiang suddenly popped out inside, no one noticed that he was dragged by the kids inside already.

"Mommy! Daddy!" he called out that made the four adults look at him.

"Yes, baby?" Xiao Zhan asked and crouch down. The kid paused for a moment, his head tilted, "Mommy are you sick?" he asked him and caress his cheeks, "Mommy's cheeks are red," he pouted.

"O-oh... No mommy's okay, don't worry," he smiled at the kid.

"Bad, daddy! take care of mommy carefully!" he scolded Yibo.

Yibo smiled at him, "Yes, boss. Daddy will take care of mommy "properly"," he said with another meaning on it.

Xiang smiled wide, "Okay! I'll trust daddy. Don't make him cry okay?" he squinted his eyes on him, threatening him.

"Oh but mommy will surely cr----" Xiao Zhan immediately covered his mouth to stop him. "I will not cry, baby. Go play with them in the meantime, okay? Don't worry about us," he smiled at the kid and ruffled his hair.

"Okay mommy!" he giggled, then he faced the Zhuocheng and Zanjin, "What should I call uncles?" he looked up at them.

They both smiled, Zanjin carried him. "Call me uncle Zhuocheng, and he is uncle Zanjin," Zhuocheng introduced.

"Uncle Zhuocheng and Uncle Zanjin!" he giggled. The two were impressed by his cuteness. Zhuocheng faces Yibo and Xiao Zhan, "Go, we'll take care of him. He's not picky with food right?" he asked.

"yeah," Xiao Zhan answered.

"Well, that's fine then. Go enjoy your night "CHECKING" your house," they both laughed at them.

The two blushed once again, "T-thank you..." Yibo shyly said.

The two waved goodbye at them and closed the door, leaving the two outside.

When the door shut, they both look at each other. "So, what now?" Yibo asked. He's getting excited at the thought of them alone together. Since they were interrupted a while ago at Xiao Zhan's room.

"Hm, I wonder," Xiao Zhan answered and let go of Yibo as he started walking in the direction of Yibo's house.

Yibo smirked, "Stop riling me up already," he clicked his tongue and went beside him, he clasps his hands with him. Xiao Zhan chuckled and he gripped tighter.

.

They arrived inside, it's not as big as the mansion but enough for a family of five to live in. It was a cozy place yet stylish.

Xiao Zhan wanders his eyes around, "wow, it's neat," he complimented.

"Thank you, you want something to drink first?" Yibo offered and sneakily put his arms on his waist.

Xiao Zhan looked at him with his poker face, his eyebrow raised, "Drink? really?" he remarked.

"Well, I thought you might be thirsty," he said and kissed his forehead, then placed his lips on his ears, "Thirsty of me," he whispered with a hint of seduction.

Xiao Zhan's face turned red, his whole body is firing up. He bit his lip, as he savors the pleasure from his husky voice.

"Hng... b-bedroom..." he moaned, his knees are getting weak and his shaft is close to full hard. His state is as if he's in heat.

Yibo chuckled huskily, "Oops! You almost fell on the floor," he said and immediately caught Xiao Zhan. he carried him bridal style.

Xiao Zhan encircled his arms on Yibo's neck, "Hng... Bo~" he moaned and about to kiss Yibo when he moved away from his face, "Later baby, I'll give you lots of kisses when we arrived at my room," he reassured.

But Xiao Zhan being a drunken state, instead of Yibo's lips. He attacks his neck, kissing, licking, and sucking them.

"Shit, as much as I love you leaving marks on me, you need to avoid doing it or my students will see them," Yibo cussed, slightly biting his lip, suppressing his urge so they can safely arrive at his room.

"You can just wear turtle necks," Xiao Zhan suggested as he continued leaving dark patches of hickeys on his neck.

Yibo chuckled and shook his head, 'Well, there's no helping it,' he thought as he let him do whatever he wants.

----

A/N: Well, I got bored waiting for my next exam so I decided to write a chapter. Got last one tonight and three exams left will be on Wednesday.