STO: 7

'The boss doesn't look like it bothers him of what happened yesterday,' Yibo sighed as he sweeps on the floor.

When he saw him approaching, he immediately stood straight to greet him, "G-good morning boss!" he greeted with his voice nearly cracked.

Xiao Zhan looked at him at the corner of his eyes and nodded.

'Damn, he's so cold~' Yibo thought as he felt the shivers on Xiao Zhan's glares.

He sighed when they were finally out of his sight. Just then he heard the sound of running steps, he looked up to see who it was.

It was Zixin, "Good morning!" He greeted him with a wide smile as he stops in front of him.

Yibo smiled back and bowed, "Good morning, Mr. Zixin," he greeted back.

"Oh, no, no. Zixin is fine, so feel free to call me that," he tittered, "By the way, the boss is calling for me, see you around!" he waved goodbye at him. Yibo waved back at him.

Then he smiled to himself, 'at least there's someone I can talk in ease here,' he thought and continued his cleaning.

.

"Boss, your uncle will be visiting you today," Zixin uttered as he stood in front of Xiao Zhan, preparing his documents.

"Did he tell you why he is coming to visit?" Xiao Zhan raised his head at him.

Zixin bowed, "No, boss," he said. "Should I get you your coffee?" he added.

Xiao Zhan nodded at him as he started browsing on the documents in front of him.

Ten minutes passed when Zixin came back to his room without his coffee. "Boss, your uncle is here," he uttered which made Xiao Zhan stop from what he is doing. He stood from his seat, "Well, then. I should greet him," he uttered and walked out of the room while his two bodyguards and Zixin followed after him.

As they walk in the corridor, Xiao Zhan passed Yibo who is cleaning.

Yibo looked in his direction but then averted his gaze immediately. His ears and cheeks are turning red. The thought yesterday just suddenly popped up on his head when he saw Xiao Zhan's face.

Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow t his behavior, but he realized why he's acting that way. He slightly shook his head and turn his attention to his path.

They arrived at the living room, Xiao Zhan's uncle was already sitting in front of the television.

"What brings you here, uncle?" he asked with his expressionless tone.

His uncle turned his attention at him then gave him a big smile at the corner of his mouth.

"We haven't seen each other since two years ago, my dear nephew, and you're asking me that?" he greeted and stood. "You became a really fine man, taking after your father," he complimented.

"Thank you, uncle," he answered.

"So, about the purpose, I'm here. I just want to visit my nephew who my dear brother entrusted me to look after," he grinned.

"Thank you for your concern, uncle. I'm doing fine," Xiao Zhan.

His uncle laughed, "I expected you to say that my dear nephew," he uttered, "But still, My brother entrusted you to lead the mafia instead of me, that's why I want to check my nephew's achievements after inheriting the seat," he said and sat back on the sofa.

"You don't need to worry, uncle. I've done everything clean in the group," he said expressionlessly.

"That's good to know," he nodded. "Why don't you spare some time with your uncle and make up for that two years," he smiled at him.

Xiao Zhan sighed, "I'll ask someone to serve you tea, uncle," he uttered, "Zixin, please prepare uncle Yanhao a cup of tea," he instructed him. Zixin bowed and went to the kitchen to prepare tea for them.

Xiao Zhan sat on the couch beside the sofa, he crossed his arms on his chest.

"I haven't seen you in two years after your father died but here you are making the business run smoothly," he complimented as he smiled bitterly. "Your father is a fine man, ay? Just like you," he said and looked at him.

Xiao Zhan looked down with his expressionless face, "If not for that car accident, he would still be alive at this moment," he uttered, "But I think, those were not just an accident," he clenched his fist tight of anger.

Yanhao's brows met, "Why do you think so?" he asked.

"I'm still not sure but I know someone wants to ambush my father and used car crash as a way to kill him and bring it out as an accident," he gritted his teeth.

Yanhao sighed, "I know you have a grudge to whoever did that to him, but we can't bring back what happened. The driver who collided with his car is already dead," he said.

"It just doesn't feel real," he mumbled.

Just then the Zixin arrived with the tea on a tray. He set them down and smiled, "I hope it's to your liking," he tittered.

Yanhao grabbed the cup of tea and sipped on the tea, he smiled wide, "I liked it! You got my taste, huh!" he complimented him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Thank you," he tittered and return to the kitchen to put the tray back.

"There's been reports about the inducer drugs that had been used in particular places, that cause omegas to suddenly get into heat and raped by alphas who gets affected because of their abnormal pheromone release. The government is still investigating further into this matter. Who could have been producing them?"

The news on the television caught their attention.

"How cruel these people might be? Using inducers to get a hold of omegas, how lowly," his uncle commented that made Xiao Zhan look at his uncle then turn to the television.

'Could be that time, it's an inducer too?' he thought.

"You be careful, Zhan," his uncle uttered making him snap out of his thought.

"These criminals will use anything just to taint anyone," he said and gave him a fatherly smile.

'Huh? Does uncle knew I'm an omega?' he thought, his heart is beating in nervousness.

"You're an alpha, you should not let some omega that is heat-induced dirty your name," Yanhao added that made Xiao Zhan sighed relieved internally. 'No one must know I'm an omega,' Xiao Zhan said to himself as he clenches his fist.

--

A/N: sorry for not updating last night. I'm willing to make up with you, though I feel like my updates are lame today. I'm so sorry (┬┬﹏┬┬)